• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Campaigns Tournament Results
08-31-2006, 07:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2006, 07:50 PM by Tide1.)
Modern Campaigns Tournament Results
The first result for the NGP scenario is in Landser34 scores a Nato major victory over Sgt. Fury and his Warsaw Pact hords. Congrats cheers

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index7.htm

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2006, 10:24 PM,
RE: Modern Campaigns Tournament Results
2 more results in Pvt Bombadil scores a major victory over Blue1 and Red Devil scores a surrender MV against Hadge. Congrats gents. cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
09-10-2006, 10:14 PM,
Hi Gents how havn't heard anything for a week how goes the battle :conf:
09-11-2006, 11:05 AM,
Still going, almost complete.

I seriously doubt there will be a single WP victory in this scenario... :(
Send this user an email
09-11-2006, 11:29 AM,
A request:

I didn't get into this tourney because of work conflicts, but I know many of the players and am interested in following the results. Could you repost the link at the top of each new thread so I don't have to keep looking for it?

Thanks.
09-11-2006, 01:30 PM,
Me and The Rat are about halfway, but I was away last week and he's away this one. Be a little while longer.
09-11-2006, 02:39 PM,
I work with The Rat and, trust me, he'd FAR rather be doing your turns this week than going where he is!
09-13-2006, 07:41 AM,
Since I have one turn remaining, can anyone point out a strategy that would have worked here as the WP player? I assume it might involve moving the Spetsnaz around and taking the rear objectives to cause trouble but I sent them out on deception thinking the little 55 man platoons would be taken out by an airstike.
Send this user an email
09-19-2006, 01:34 AM,
Gents,

Laubster22 scores a Major Victory over Lucid.

Another one for the NATO forces - don't think the Pact had any chance in this one, even if it were Rommel versus Pee Wee Herman...

09-22-2006, 09:31 AM,
Web page updated with the latest results. It's a clean sweep for the WP so far. :angry: only 2 pairs left to report their results.