• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge / Tournament Completed!
08-03-2006, 08:30 PM,
RE: 2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge / Tournament Completed!

congratulations to CG for the work done, welcome to Marc as the new tournament coordinator. I assume we can finish the remaining games and score those on the ladder even if this doesn't count for the tournament?
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2006, 10:11 PM,
OK, I'll adjust the bonus points awarded.
08-03-2006, 11:39 PM,
08-04-2006, 11:19 PM,
Harpooner is indeed champion... My mistake in calculating points (having received nearly ZERO 3rd round game completions within the last 30 days before ending the tournament), I had taken for granted that the 2nd round results would be the ones used to calculate the victors... (Laziness on my part)

Currahee, please make the correction if you would...
08-04-2006, 11:36 PM,
FOR THE RECORD:
The reasons for completing the tournament game turns in a timely and responsible way is:
1. To maintain interest of new members by having an increased number of tournament per year (so as to not have ones who just joined awaiting 6 to 12 months before ever getting any chance to join any tournament)...
2. As a courtesy to the participants in a tournament who have completed their games on any single round but who await sometimes months for everyone else to complete theirs...
3. As a courtesy to the tournament coordinator so that no one tournament is left hanging endlessly for a completion...
4. So that no tournament ends with uncompleted game results...

Marc (NEMO) is now the new tournament coordinator and I believe that each & every future participant should give Marc the utmost courtesy (before joining any future tournament) & take into account the necessity to complete the tournament game turns in a timely and responsible way...

Sam/CyberGeneral
08-05-2006, 09:13 AM,
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
08-10-2006, 12:59 PM,
Kudos! well-run tourney and very enjoyable, it must be a real chore herding PBEM tourneys and I appreciate the effort that goes into it.

Hope to see more soon, and Airluca, I know it must be frustrating, but don't sweat it man, the play's the fun of it, I almost always get last place but WTH cheers fwiw the placements at the end are really just arbitrary....your record speaks for itself!!!

Hoping to see another short scene tourney soon :-)

Cheers!