• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge / Tournament Completed!
07-31-2006, 09:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2006, 09:41 AM by CyberGeneral.)
2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge / Tournament Completed!
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2006, 01:09 PM,
RE: 2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge / Tournament Completed!
Thanks (Again) Sam, for organising another great tourney !.

As always, it has been an honour & a privilege to take part.

Sorry to hear you wont be running the next one, but I`m sure Marc will do an excellent job !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
07-31-2006, 07:29 PM,
this is a JOKE

You sayd ther was NOT going to be a dead line in the finale round

then in the middle of the summer you put in a new one with little time to complete games..i posted that i was away from home.. no response from you

My opponent didn't respond to me and i posted it TWICE ... you didn't give nor an answer nor a replacement...

tell me how can i complete my games??

Is this serious??

and BTW.... henrichi as an OL on round 3....how can he win the tournament over harpooner???

08-01-2006, 02:23 AM,
Airluca... Sorry for closing this on a deadline... It had more to do with the changing of tournament coordinators as I am out & nemo is steeping in as the one in charge of future tournaments... I believe he will be more successful than I was at keeping everyone happy... Thanks for joining the tournament & again, sorry for ending this early as I did...
08-02-2006, 09:18 PM,
bah.. i'm really and i mean REALLY sad... i cannot complete 2/3 of my games becaouse of disappearing opponent... and now i cannot even play tournament game... and BTW i was Leading after round 2....

i just cannot see any reason to continue playing toaw or in playing in a ladder if i get just point due to forfeit and if tournament are just "joke" like this one

really sad but after 4 years of playing i'm starting to think about quitting playing....
08-02-2006, 11:52 PM,

it would be really good if we could finish the remaining games. I'm on the way to finish the 3 before next week.
08-03-2006, 02:53 AM,
RE:��2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge / Tournament Completed!
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-03-2006, 11:34 AM,
Well said, Antoni; and thanks, Sam, you did a great job, it's a lot of work, and it's very difficult for the director. I'll get the points awarded.
08-03-2006, 02:26 PM,
Thank you for the tournament CyberGeneral. That was one of the better ones I have been involved in.

Cheers
08-03-2006, 03:57 PM,
Very important
Tournament was very well organized and run but I think that CG made a mistake. Well I can not be a winner of side 2 since Facundo aka Harpooner has better score.

As far as I can se he had finished all his games and has all OVs and one draw. On the other hand I have one OL and one MV.

This would put Facundo on his right place as numero uno of side two.

Congratulations to Duncan and to Facundo! cheers