• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MODERN CAMPAIGNS TOURNAMENT SIGNUP
07-24-2006, 07:51 PM,
RE: MODERN CAMPAIGNS TOURNAMENT SIGNUP
Phil and Paul I only have 14 members signed up as of this morning. I had a simular question a few days ago that's why I had made the post 0n 7-21-06 about extending the signup period incase someone needed to puchase a game. Although before announcing the tournament I had gone through the top 120 members on the ladder and over 40 members list all three games in their collections. cheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2006, 09:47 AM,
:rolleyes:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-27-2006, 08:01 PM,
Big Grin
07-29-2006, 07:18 PM,
Gents I'm just waiting on a couple of members that have ordered the games they needed then I'll start the tourny ;) I think ya'll gonna like this one :smoke:
08-04-2006, 05:27 AM,
When will the tournament start?

Cheers

Private Bombadil
08-04-2006, 08:07 PM,
Hi Tom

I will have the first scenario and player list up tonight 7-4-06 :)

Gary