• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MODERN CAMPAIGNS TOURNAMENT SIGNUP
07-17-2006, 11:36 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  MODERN CAMPAIGNS TOURNAMENT SIGNUP
Fellow Blitzers I would like to announce the start of signup for the Modern Campaigns Tournament Defcon 1. You can sign up by clicking on the tournament link at the top of the page and on the tounament page.

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index7.htm

The scenarios will come from 3 of the Modern Campains Games. :smg:

Fulda Gap 85
North German Plain 85
Korea 85

The Sign up period will run for 2 weeks. Pleas have a look at the tounament page at the link above. cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2006, 11:59 AM,
RE: MODERN CAMPAIGNS TOURNAMENT SIGNUP
Tide 1,

If any NPG'85 #99 scenarios are to be used, please contact me. I want to make sure that the latest versions are used.

Regards,
CptCav
Edmund Burke (1729-1797): "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Ronald Reagan: “Détente: isn’t that what a farmer has with his turkey until Thanksgiving Day?”
07-18-2006, 04:50 AM,
I would suggest that everyone playing in the tournament load all the latest updates. cheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-19-2006, 09:37 AM,
:smoke:
07-20-2006, 05:28 AM,
:smoke::smoke:
07-21-2006, 07:50 AM,
;)
07-24-2006, 02:15 AM,
;)
07-24-2006, 03:03 AM,
If #99 Scenarios are used, please see attached updates.

Regards,
CptCav

Attached Files
.zip   #99 Version 2.zip (Size: 16.82 KB / Downloads: 3)
Edmund Burke (1729-1797): "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Ronald Reagan: “Détente: isn’t that what a farmer has with his turkey until Thanksgiving Day?”
07-24-2006, 12:31 PM,
I do not own NGP ; does this fact keep me from playing in this MC tourney?-----------sorry if it's a stoopid question:):smg:
07-24-2006, 02:33 PM,
Actually Phil, I don't think you're the only one in that boat. I suspect a number of folks who wold be inclined to play are missing 1 of the 3 titles.

It never dawned on me before hand that may be the case, but now I think that may be an issue. We'll have to see if Gary can make his quota.

Paul