• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Special Award Ceremony
07-01-2006, 12:29 PM,
RE: Special Award Ceremony
Congrats on your award. Thanks for the scenario making too.
Hope to cross swords with you some time.

Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2006, 03:43 PM,
Thank you all for the kind words...I'm honored.

And a special thanks to my opponents who have, through their actions,
enabled me to achieve this fine award. I owe ya...and I intend to return the favor. :smg:

Wow, 100 losses and I'm still around to tell the tale. Ya gotta love digital warfare. :P

Have you guys ever considered that maybe I've been sandbagging...you know, holding back. Maybe I'm trying to increase the odds just incase we start playing these games for cash prizes and I can play as a long shot. Maybe I'm BSing! Eek

I intend to rise from the ashes like the fabled Phoenix. :smoke:

See you on the battlefield, but for now, I toast this club and it's members. cheers

mike

07-04-2006, 12:52 AM,

Congrats Mike

Don't let the Phoenix award fool you. Stand in the way of one of Mike's Banzai charges and watch an entire company get wiped away.

I've played Yossarian more than any other opponent and his sense of humor and war game skills are top notch. Geez....if we continue our enitre replay of WW2 on three fronts, Mike will get me the Phoenix single handedly.....Eek

Wel done buddy.

Jimmy

07-04-2006, 03:19 AM,
Hi Mike

Congratulations my friend. I'm a proud recipient of the Phoenix award myself. Alot of tough fought battles and the meeting of new gaming friends got me there. A truely nice award it is. I'll catch up with you on the DGVN battlefield real soon. I've been held up a little bit on my end.

Eric
07-04-2006, 08:27 PM,
Thank you for all effort you put in scenario designing and great RS Tournament :thumbs_up:

All the best in the future! cheers

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
07-04-2006, 08:37 PM,
Michael:

You deserve it my man. I enjoy each of our games and your test play as well as valued critique is always appreciated. You are an honest and expert player. I'll play you any day of the week!

Jorge