• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Special Award Ceremony
06-30-2006, 04:59 AM,
Special Award Ceremony
Michael Wetherholt front and center ... Sgt

Yossarian joined our ladder in April of 2004. He reported his first game that same month. Since that time he has amassed 104 - wins, 105 - losses, and 33 - draws for a win loss of .497 and 3,296 points.

Yossarian has earned a special award. :thumbs_up: He is the eighteenth active Campaign Series Ladder member to have received this award:

Order of the Phoenix - Endurance - Awarded for courage and endurance in the face of adversity. Must lose 100 games on a Ladder and have a less than .500 winning percentage to qualify for this award. Awarded by the Ladder or Club Commander.

As many of you may know, it is an award that is dear to my heart. It shows to me that loving the game is as important as winning a game.

Yossarian has worked tirelessly on the DG/VN mod/scenarios. He currently is co-running the RS tournament. He also designs scenarios! :smoke:

Michael the drinks are on the house. Let everyone join us in the von Earlmann wing, in the Order of the Phoenix Hall, of the virtual "Officer's" club.

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2006, 05:36 AM,
RE: Special Award Ceremony
06-30-2006, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2006, 07:26 AM by Big Dawg.)
06-30-2006, 09:25 AM,
Mike congrats to you sir. cheerscheerscheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-30-2006, 11:34 AM,
Mike,

Congratulations. You're a true warrior and gentleman with a taste for digital battle. I am also proud to have made my contribution to this award!

Cheers, Mike!

Alex
06-30-2006, 10:38 PM,
Hello Yossarian,

Congratulations on battling on! A great accomplishment on your part!

Here's to your dedication!

cheers

Thanx!

Hawk
07-01-2006, 01:44 AM,
Mike,

All of the virtual drinks are on me! Congrats!!!!!cheers
07-01-2006, 01:56 AM,
Congrats Comrade :thumbs_up: on your award and a special thanks for the time & extra effort that you put into this Club! :smoke:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
07-01-2006, 05:03 AM,
Well done mate dont ever let a few losses put you off playing.Next time is your chance of that victory.
07-01-2006, 08:43 AM,
Well done, old Marine. I have enjoyed our struggles and look forward to more. VMT for your great contribution to our game

Cheers
KKR