• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What do you say?
06-21-2006, 03:42 AM,
RE: What do you say?
Mandrake Wrote:I have received some choice and memorable salutations (both initial greetings and during the course of a game) - "See your men in hell..." , "Your Firefly blowed up-real good" "Hope it hurts, dude..." , and "Yor men walked right into my pre-planned artillery barrage.."

LOL

Those quotes sound like they are from the same guys that scream and cry like little babies and go awol when they start losing - he he.

I don't say much during a game - like Mark Twain said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2006, 04:17 AM,
Perhaps one should just be himself... write what you feel, and let the other person know he is playing against a fellow human being. That's the best part of PBEM or H2H gaming.

Whether or not your salutations, comments or humor is thought of as "foolish", well, I've been called worse than a fool. I know a lot of other fellow fools out there that don't care too much about what people think of you. There will always those who believe they are superior or get off on judging you...

Thus us fools who like to yap it up a bit will always have a large population of people to play, so no worries.

Cheers!

Leto
06-21-2006, 04:18 AM,
Perhaps one should just be himself... write what you feel, and let the other person know he is playing against a fellow human being. That's the best part of PBEM or H2H gaming.

Whether or not your salutations, comments or humor is thought of as "foolish", well, I've been called worse than a fool. I know a lot of other fellow fools out there that don't care too much about what people think of you. There will always those who believe they are superior or get off on judging you...

Thus us fools who like to yap it up a bit will always have a large population of people to play, so no worries.

Cheers!

Leto
06-21-2006, 04:43 AM,
You can say that again!
06-25-2006, 02:35 AM,
Boom Boom