• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Byte Battle Brawl -- Latest!
06-17-2006, 02:15 AM,
RE: Byte Battle Brawl -- Latest!
Yeah I appeared to get buckets on wheels too... I guess its just the luck of the draw ;-)

Bootie
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2006, 10:02 AM,
Did someone say they got greens and conscripts ?... I'd give my left *** for some green troops right now. I give a big cheer if my mortar rounds just land on the playing field! And nothing like a full minute delay on the orders for the tin cans with wheels to help things along.Cry
06-17-2006, 10:54 AM,
Ok guys, some of your posts can be interpretive as accusing one of nefarious acts or as a humorous jab. I will at this time, give the benefit of doubt, but the next post heading into the grey area of such doubt will be removed and can result in a posting ban for the violator.

I quote rule # 14 from theBlitz ROEs Link
Public accusations on message boards or via mass mailings will not be tolerated either. Such conduct makes you and the club look bad and will also be ground for being reprimanded. Again if you suspect cheating contact your Ladder Custodian and have him deal with it. If you suspect someone is cheating say something to the custodian, the more people speak up the more likely it is that something will happen. Your ladder custodians will investigate all allegations of cheating to the best of their ability. The Blitz Club wants to ensure that cheaters do not prosper here.

Please refrain from making even snide or covert remarks concerning game play on the MBs. If you have a complaint or a request, send it to the tourney director and he will make the necessary arrangements to remedy the issue.

Conduct on tourney participants' part is vital to the continuance of said tourney. For those who desire to "win at all costs", will find the cost could be the abandonment of the tourney by the director and sour his fetish to provide you with enjoyable gaming experiences in the future.

06-17-2006, 09:09 PM,
Hey, we iz only messin about man - chill.

although that redevil chap I hear uses dumdum bullets and dresses in wimmins clothing to avoid being shot.

Grum
06-17-2006, 09:53 PM,
First result has arrived here at Byte Brawl HQ:

Elltee has scored an Allied Total Victory over Zaraza -- well done.

We eagerly await the outcomes of the other 19 battles yet to come :cool:

Remember to bookmark the official Blitz Byte Battle Brawl website

Also feel free to post any interesting screenshots from your battles here...could be fun.

06-20-2006, 06:54 AM,
Both my games are nearing completion I think - how is everyone else getting along? And is there an 'official' deadline?

Grum
06-20-2006, 07:07 AM,
My valiant German AT gun has taken out 3 Bean Cans and more surprisingly 2 BT-7's so far, my infantry however is getting chewed up against the Soviet Horde.

In My Soviet game, we are only just underway and I havent seen a Jerry yet.
06-20-2006, 10:30 AM,
My opponent and I are underway; however, he is on holiday at the moment and we should resume shortly.
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
06-20-2006, 05:50 PM,
To answer Grumlin's question:

There is no official deadline (but it is in players' interest to keep up a good pace with these games and about 6 weeks max per game on PBEM should be plenty)

The League Table is dynamic -- as soon as about two-thirds of the games in a Round are completed, I kick-start the next one and so on, updating the results as I get them, so there will be constant movement on the tables once we're beyond Round 2...
06-20-2006, 06:39 PM,
I have put a lot of unslightly scratches on those t-34s at point blank with my puny guns - ha

my computer FINALY bought for me 3 t-34 AFTER 25 RESTARTS so i'm having fun as allied and as german a single small AT gun good places eliminated 3 tanks so far and not a single casualty from my troops. ???