• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Byte Battle Brawl -- Latest!
06-14-2006, 12:24 AM,
Byte Battle Brawl -- Latest!
Ok, hope this bar fight masquerading as a tourney is up and running ok and all matches have started and you are all seriously challenged/frustrated/pissed-off/cursing at my map and setup (if you aren't, I am not doing my job ;) )

Any problems, plse let me know ASAP!!!!

In my battles, as ALLIES I have resorted to desperate measure including large, choking smoke screens -- no idea if it'll make any difference in the life expectancy of my sardine-can-russkie-tanks with conscript crews :rolleyes:
... and my AXIS troops are just bracing themselves for those Russian human wave attacks about to burst forth from dank dark forests... MG ammo, check... hand grenades, check... extra toilet paper, check...LOL
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2006, 04:36 AM,
RE: Byte Battle Brawl -- Latest!
Well, playing it from both sides is a great idea. Although why do I feel that I am going to lose both ways.....
06-14-2006, 09:22 AM,
Hey what's not to like, I can always blame the AI force selection for my poor tactics.
06-16-2006, 05:41 AM,
Well, the good news is that my brave german defenders in the village have halted the soviet armoured column and smoke rises above the trees.

The bad news is that there seems to be a SMALL ARMY of reds in the woods on foot, and I have a small pointed stick and a donkey to hold the houses with.

How is everyone else doing?
06-16-2006, 06:23 PM,
my computer bought for me 3 t-34 so i'm having fun as allied and as german a single small AT gun good places eliminated 3 tanks so far and not a single casualty from my troops
06-16-2006, 08:15 PM,
101paratrooper Wrote:my computer bought for me 3 t-34 so i'm having fun as allied and as german a single small AT gun good places eliminated 3 tanks so far and not a single casualty from my troops

T-34! Bloody T-34!!!!!!!

Just how did you manage that feat my friend, all I got was 'Bean Cans' with tracks on them.

T-34 indeed, you must be the Jammiest bloody CM player ever to walk the earth.
06-16-2006, 09:53 PM,
3 t-34's???.... damn lucky... the rest of us are trying to figure out what to do with T-26's with conscript crews... ouch.

Also am trying to knock out a jerry AT gun with an Ampumolet... is that thing really like a big catapult that tosses molotov cocktails??? Could be fun at a college frat party... but pretty useless on the battlefield...LOL
06-16-2006, 09:55 PM,
Grumlin Wrote:The bad news is that there seems to be a SMALL ARMY of reds in the woods on foot, and I have a small pointed stick and a donkey to hold the houses with.

As long as the donkey doesn't run outof ammo, you should be ok Big Grin
06-16-2006, 10:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2006, 10:46 PM by Fullhouse.)
101paratrooper Wrote:my computer FINALY bought for me 3 t-34 AFTER 25 RESTARTS so i'm having fun as allied and as german a single small AT gun good places eliminated 3 tanks so far and not a single casualty from my troops

Fixed your post.[b]:whis:
06-17-2006, 12:50 AM,
Fullhouse, that is appalling

you misspelt finally.

rest of the post is spot on.

and re bad kit - i got an AA truck. ho hum. can you spell abandoned on first shot?