• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMAK Competition **Update**
06-07-2006, 11:14 PM,
RE: CMAK Competition **Update**
Rasputin Wrote:Howdy

More or less a flare for my opponent Mixmaster. In Mixmaster's Blitz profile there is no email address available for me to send the first turn. Can someone assist or suggest something?

Bump cheers
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2006, 11:52 PM,
Geordie Wrote:
Fullhouse Wrote:No biggy (probably because he isnt my op) but one entrent has played this scenario before.

A hadicap of about 4 points seems fair;)

I have just finished playing this one with Mood Dog, well half of it anyways.

As it is Mirrorred - does this actually matter?

If so I will withdraw and let Leto my place.

Cheers................

I was just joshing.
06-08-2006, 01:59 AM,
Rasputin Wrote:

More or less a flare for my opponent Mixmaster. In Mixmaster's Blitz profile there is no email address available for me to send the first turn. Can someone assist or suggest something?

Bump cheers

I think this is it - [email protected].
06-08-2006, 02:27 AM,
Fullhouse Wrote:
Geordie Wrote:
Fullhouse Wrote:No biggy (probably because he isnt my op) but one entrent has played this scenario before.

Cheers................

I was just joshing.

Not at all, you brought up a valid point and I dont want to dissadvantage anyone.
06-08-2006, 03:45 AM,
Geordie Wrote:
Fullhouse Wrote:
Geordie Wrote:

Cheers................

I was just joshing.

Not at all, you brought up a valid point and I dont want to dissadvantage anyone.

It might be fair to let him know of any reinforcement schedules as knowing when and were (if) these arrive could be considered a slight advantage if it were to influences your approach in any way.
06-08-2006, 03:59 AM,
Fullhouse Wrote:
Geordie Wrote:
Fullhouse Wrote:
Geordie Wrote:

Cheers................

I was just joshing.

It might be fair to let him know of any reinforcement schedules as knowing when and were (if) these arrive could be considered a slight advantage if it were to influences your approach in any way.
Being a player in the FGM only tournament,i can tell you there are no reinforcements involved.Not in the first 2 rounds at least.
Send this user an email
06-08-2006, 04:46 AM,
I cant access your website. Sends me to this flashplayer download page, but that says I already have the latest flashplayer. Going to Macromedia website they say I have the latest player as well.

Nevertheless I cannot get past the download page....

Is there a buried URL I can try? A page that isnt the main page?
06-08-2006, 05:00 AM,
Quote:It might be fair to let him know of any reinforcement schedules as knowing when and were (if) these arrive could be considered a slight advantage if it were to influences your approach in any way.

They are in the briefing and for Raz, in the Jump Off there are definately reinforcements, not many but a few. However my opponent has accepted the game and he is quite welcome to either look at the 'Make up' of the forces involved or even to play it through if he feels dissadvantaged. The good thing with the Mirror play style is that you know exactly what the other guy has and the rest is a matter of application.
06-08-2006, 05:15 AM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:
Rasputin Wrote:

Bump cheers

I think this is it - [email protected].

Thanks for that cheers
Turn sent out and Bootie cc'd.
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
06-08-2006, 05:36 AM,
Geordie Wrote:They are in the briefing and for Raz, in the Jump Off there are definately reinforcements, not many but a few. However my opponent has accepted the game and he is quite welcome to either look at the 'Make up' of the forces involved or even to play it through if he feels dissadvantaged. The good thing with the Mirror play style is that you know exactly what the other guy has and the rest is a matter of application.
You're right.Don't know where my head was :kill:
Send this user an email