• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

wolfpack issue
06-25-2022, 11:54 AM,
RE: wolfpack issue
(06-25-2022, 11:22 AM)Xerxes77 Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 11:19 AM)budd Wrote: When i hit  "introduction" or " prompt scenario" they light up but nothing happens, i hit them again and they grey out again and nothing happens. rinse and repeat.

Will email support.

Actually I think that's expected - if they work like the traditional menu settings, you may need to close the game and launch it again with those two options enabled.

HAHAHA, you sir are a genius, man i wouldn't think that would be the way it worked. Once i enabled those two and restarted, bingo, the splash screen and the scenario selection appeared. So i guess there's no problem except maybe those aren't selected by default. 
Thank you sir.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2022, 11:58 AM,
(06-25-2022, 11:54 AM)budd Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 11:22 AM)Xerxes77 Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 11:19 AM)budd Wrote: When i hit  "introduction" or " prompt scenario" they light up but nothing happens, i hit them again and they grey out again and nothing happens. rinse and repeat.

Will email support.

Actually I think that's expected - if they work like the traditional menu settings, you may need to close the game and launch it again with those two options enabled.

HAHAHA, you sir are a genius, man i wouldn't think that would be the way it worked. Once i enabled those two and restarted, bingo, the splash screen and the scenario selection appeared. So i guess there's no problem except maybe those aren't selected by default. 
Thank you sir.
No worries, glad it was an easy fix! Smile
06-25-2022, 01:22 PM,
(06-25-2022, 11:58 AM)Xerxes77 Wrote: No worries, glad it was an easy fix! Smile

Nicely done!

Thanks for the help!   Thumbs Up
06-25-2022, 08:04 PM,
Thanks Xerxes beat me to it. The "Prompt for Scenario" was turned off.