• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
10-13-2021, 04:57 AM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Hi Cesar -

I know you have a lot going. But just curious how your Bolt version is coming along? If you need a catchy name for the final product, suggest "Seven Days to the Rhine" which was the Soviet name for their operational plan!

Best,
J
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2021, 10:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 10:56 PM by Indragnir.)
(10-13-2021, 04:57 AM)Elxaime Wrote: Hi Cesar -

I know you have a lot going.  But just curious how your Bolt version is coming along?  If you need a catchy name for the final product, suggest "Seven Days to the Rhine" which was the Soviet name for their operational plan!

Best,
J

Hi James,

In the queue list still. I think 2-3 months ahead. It is likely I create 2 scenarios, the second one bigger (with forces from Hungary, Italy, Spain etc)

Good name. I will post a poll with some names for you to vote. (Armageddon 1989, Seven Days to the Rhine, World War III... to name some)

Bests
10-26-2021, 02:15 AM,
Updated Korea'85 to 1.00c. Fixed some issues with Corps Artillery and some mobile units deployed in broken terrain. Updated, based upon recent research, values for ROKA M48A3-5K2 tanks and Vulcan AA.

Thanks @DesertFox01 for the help.
10-26-2021, 04:21 AM,
(10-14-2021, 10:56 PM)Indragnir Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 04:57 AM)Elxaime Wrote: Hi Cesar -

I know you have a lot going.  But just curious how your Bolt version is coming along?  If you need a catchy name for the final product, suggest "Seven Days to the Rhine" which was the Soviet name for their operational plan!

Best,
J

Hi James,

In the queue list still. I think 2-3 months ahead. It is likely I create 2 scenarios, the second one bigger (with forces from Hungary, Italy, Spain etc)

Good name. I will post a poll with some names for you to vote. (Armageddon 1989, Seven Days to the Rhine, World War III... to name some)

Bests
Here's a name for your scenario that I'll bet only old Cold Warriors will recognize or know the meaning of: Lariet Advance.

No spoilers, but a USAEUR veteran from the CW days should know what it is.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)
11-19-2021, 11:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 11:49 PM by Indragnir.)
Update on mods:

Sicily'43 and Tunisia'43 Variant scenarios has been released. Hope you enjoy them

Stalingrad'42 variant still need some more time because of huge art requirements and the team being very very busy with the new status of WDS. It will be released but it will take some time.

I'm in the middle of updating Korea'85 and Kharkov'43, this one is going to be more substantial than the Korea one.

Meanwhile the backburner work on Bulge'44 and Budapest'45 contiunes.
11-23-2021, 07:51 AM,
I was hoping to see your Derna scenario in the WDS 4.00 El Alamein.
Is it still in the pipeline?
11-24-2021, 01:06 AM,
(11-23-2021, 07:51 AM)Andrea G Wrote: I was hoping to see your Derna scenario in the WDS 4.00 El Alamein.

I think you are thinking of another modder likely, since I never said nor planned anything related to Derna.

I did a Variant on the GC scenario. Hope it helps.
11-24-2021, 07:37 PM,
(11-24-2021, 01:06 AM)Indragnir Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 07:51 AM)Andrea G Wrote: I was hoping to see your Derna scenario in the WDS 4.00 El Alamein.

I think you are thinking of another modder likely, since I never said nor planned anything related to Derna.

Sorry, I thought you were the same modder from Punta de Lanza site, my bad  Rolling Eyes
12-04-2021, 09:33 PM,
(11-24-2021, 07:37 PM)Andrea G Wrote:

Sorry, I thought you were the same modder from Punta de Lanza site, my bad  Rolling Eyes
No Problem Andrea, that's for sure Dani.

BTW I updated Korea'85 to v1.00d with some bug fixes, some QoL changes and the two main changes are:
-Attack Helicopters are now aircraft (like Bolt did)
-Broken and Rough terrain are now impassable for Tracked and Motorized units.
You can download the updated files from the link on first post.

Next: Kharkov'43!!!
12-05-2021, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 08:20 AM by Elxaime.)
(12-04-2021, 09:33 PM)Indragnir Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 07:37 PM)Andrea G Wrote:

No Problem Andrea, that's for sure Dani.

BTW I updated Korea'85 to v1.00d with some bug fixes, some QoL changes and the two main changes are:
-Attack Helicopters are now aircraft (like Bolt did)
-Broken and Rough terrain are now impassable for Tracked and Motorized units.
You can download the updated files from the link on first post.

Next: Kharkov'43!!!
Hi Cesar -

Great work as always.  Quick question.  And are your mods compatible with the WDS versions of these games?  Thx.

James