• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Coming out of retirement
09-19-2020, 06:50 AM,
RE: Coming out of retirement
Sent game requests to the Road runner...lol....and Ash. Gotta relearn shit.
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2020, 10:42 PM,
Never got the request.
Why don't you fire one up and send it to: esilcoxjr(at)gmail(dot)com?

I just had my hip replaced and am sitting around anyway. Help2

Farmer

HSL
09-20-2020, 02:00 AM,

.png   group5.png (Size: 146.04 KB / Downloads: 15)
(09-19-2020, 10:42 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Never got the request.

Farmer

HSL

Ed? Sitting on your arse?! Damn Bud...  :P
How long b4 you walking the miles again? I know a few battlefields, we can hook up at and have a lunch again. Whistle

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-20-2020, 02:03 AM,
(09-19-2020, 06:50 AM)General Wile E. Coyote Wrote: Sent game requests to the Road runner...lol....and Ash. Gotta relearn shit.

Going for the "easy" games, Wile? Big Laugh

The Dev, is a rusty as a WW1 BB.. Whistle
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-20-2020, 03:42 AM,
(09-20-2020, 02:00 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Farmer

HSL

How long b4 you walking the miles again? I know a few battlefields, we can hook up at and have a lunch again. Whistle

Dev

Randy,

Before going back to work I am out until December 16th. My cardiologist is the last to sign off and my appointment is the 15th. I may go crazy before then.

I hope to be driving some time next week. I'm walking the hallowed halls of the condo for now. Should start PT/rehab next week. Right now I have a left leg that is twice the size of the right. I could be an Avenger. Helmet Rolleyes

Lost a lot of the pain even now, so I know I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Farmer

HSL
09-20-2020, 04:09 AM,
(09-20-2020, 03:42 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 02:00 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Farmer

HSL

Dev

Randy,

Before going back to work I am out until December 16th. My cardiologist is the last to sign off and my appointment is the 15th. I may go crazy before then.

I hope to be driving some time next week. I'm walking the hallowed halls of the condo for now. Should start PT/rehab next week. Right now I have a left leg that is twice the size of the right. I could be an Avenger. Helmet Rolleyes

Lost a lot of the pain even now, so I know I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Farmer

HSL

Ed, been there, 2 surgeries on left knee, 1 on right, still walking tho!  Hope your therapy goes well. I hate those witches... LOL
I hope you'll be a good, as a bastage as ever, and we can walk together sometime again! Big Grin  Maybe even have Erik come and dance with us!  I'm sure we can always kick the kiddos off the floor, when we hit Busters again! (if'n they ain't closed by now)

You was always an Avenger, bro, until you started beating me... then,  I called you otherwise...  :P

Dev
09-21-2020, 12:25 AM,
Cheers3
LOL! Dave and Busters. Great memories.

Forget the Hulk. With my huge left leg I could crush Thanos. Probably even could hold an infinity stone in it.  Whistle 

It took a long time to learn how to play this game. I had a lot of great teachers along the way. Thank you 3

I'll let you know when I am ready for that walk. I've only been outside twice since Wednesday. Fresh air was good.

Farmer

HSL
09-21-2020, 05:05 AM,
BTW, for anyone interested, the picture I posted above was at Aberdeen, MD.. the tank museum, before they moved it to Virginia.

Interesting stories about the meet up.. this was POST 9/11. I got swarmed by MPs for taking pics of an MG nest covering the gate.. and BaronVonBeergut got pulled over by them, for passing us, on the way out, right in front of a radar unit...

Nothing was more fun, than our day and evening, with JimVonKrieg tho!

Dev
09-21-2020, 05:40 AM,
Gettin old ain't for wimps. ACL twice in right knee and achilles tendon replacement in right ankle a few years ago. I'm sittin on my arse unemployed since April. First time I've been unemployed since 1986. Between the oil price war in March and the Covid crap, industrial work got hit hard in Houston. But, now I've had the time to get the house re-roofed, a new front deck...and covered this time, repaired the flooring in the laundry room, new air conditioning system and ALOT of yard work and spring cleaning inside.
09-21-2020, 05:43 AM,
(09-20-2020, 02:03 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 06:50 AM)General Wile E. Coyote Wrote: Sent game requests to the Road runner...lol....and Ash. Gotta relearn shit.

Going for the "easy" games, Wile? Big Laugh

The Dev, is a rusty as a WW1 BB.. Whistle

I'm not even a rusty BB....I'm a prehistoric pebble. Big Laugh