• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
04-29-2011, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2011, 10:54 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: ( !!! 1941 IS ON !!! ) The World in Flames Tournament
Majog, welcome! cheers

JRTXX is without an opponent, I suggest you pick one of the WF desert scenarios to fight it out as a new Allied General. :kill:

Please sent an e-mail to Wolfman to find out what is the password the Allied side uses in the games. Everyone has the same password so we can replace a missing general (PC problems etc) on a fly! Whip

RS scenarios turned out not so great... But, this early, there is quite a lack of scenarios. It will get better further on we go!

With regards K. Kat - you're friendly Tournament host :smoke:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2011, 05:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2011, 05:23 PM by Death~Dealer.)
After the smoke cleared from fierce banzai charges and accurate British rifle fire,

the battle between Smedley and RD_DeathDealer in 'Rearguard on Mount Butler' ended in a draw.

Violin

Reported the game, please update the tournament scorecard-
05-08-2011, 05:23 PM,
A short update: the Axis are now looking to find a replacement general to lead the Afrika Korps against Herr Strassen (sorry, no german alphabets in my keyboard - what kind of Axis leader am I ?!) Laufer in Skirmish at Mechili
Visit us at CSLegion.com
05-08-2011, 08:57 PM,
Got it- ready for battle
05-11-2011, 01:26 AM,
Kampfpanzer my Allied forces await your move...

[email protected]
05-11-2011, 01:39 AM,
Generals, I am a bit confused (I often am) whether everyone has an opponent as of now?

There was a PC problem in one case, missing emails in another.

Is everyone OK?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
05-11-2011, 01:47 AM,
I sent a private email to him through TheBlitz - no response. I do not know how else to find him. I do have a few friends that have played Kampfpanzer - I will ask them.
05-11-2011, 05:56 PM,
Petri (Krazy Kat) I'm getting confused as well, I have taken over a second game due to an Allied drop out through PC failure. But we also have an Allied General that due to confusion has ended up with 2 opponents! Maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to check in their current status so we can clarify where we are up to?
05-12-2011, 12:21 AM,
Ed (allies) and I (axis) are wrapping up our game, with a Japanese major defeat a near certainty unless his allied guys suddenly drop dead from dissentery. I only continue the last couple of turns cause I'm an idiot.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-12-2011, 01:11 AM,
(05-11-2011, 05:56 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Petri (Krazy Kat) I'm getting confused as well, I have taken over a second game due to an Allied drop out through PC failure. But we also have an Allied General that due to confusion has ended up with 2 opponents! Maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to check in their current status so we can clarify where we are up to?

Here's the original player pairing, again.

Verruckte Katze - RS Cracking the Gin Drinkers' Line - Larry Reese
Von Manstein - RS Cracking the Gin Drinkers' Line - Wolfman
Scud - RS Rearguard on Mt. Butler - Ed
Peiper - RS Agony on the Agno - Outlaw Josey Wales
Kampfpanzer - WF Skirmish at Mechili - Arnold 75
Chuck10Mtn - WF Gabr Saleh - Zap
Bioman - RS Cracking the Gin Drinkers' Line - General Lee Ensayne
RD-DeathDealer - RS Rearguard on Mt. Butler - Smedley
Panzerjaeger - RS Agony on the Agno - Otto Von Blotto
Ernst - WF Skirmish at Mechili - Herr Strassen Laufer
Boisforas - WF Gabr Saleh - Oberst

First, Ernst' PC blew up... Then Zap's? Or maybe not? You OK Phillip? Then I lost what happened... :conf:
Visit us at CSLegion.com