• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
11-13-2010, 04:55 PM,
RE: BATTLESTATIONS! (Need 1939 scenarios) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
My first turn sent to my opponent Pawn 117

Zap
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2010, 03:31 AM,
RE: BATTLESTATIONS! (Need 1939 scenarios) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
Attention Team Grau!

Spinoza was hit by shrapnel from the dreaded Work-n-Life Howitzer and needs to take a leave. These things happen, thanks for informing us!

As the idea is that any battle should continued by another player from a turn it was on, without a restart or anything.

Is there anyone in the Axis side with an open slot for another game?

I sent an email as well. Just reply to it or post here, so Mark W knows whom to send the file as it is.

Thanks! K Kat the Evil Emperor
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-16-2010, 05:31 AM,
(11-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Sgt K. Kat Wrote: Attention Team Grau!

Spinoza was hit by shrapnel from the dreaded Work-n-Life Howitzer and needs to take a leave. These things happen, thanks for informing us!

As the idea is that any battle should continued by another player from a turn it was on, without a restart or anything.

I sent an email as well. Just reply to it or post here, so Mark W knows whom to send the file as it is.

My game has not started yet so I could fill in for now.
Send this user an email
11-16-2010, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2010, 06:42 AM by Crossroads.)
Please do, Ashley! Would you pls "reply all" to email I sent so everyone incl. Mark will see this. Thanks a ton! :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-16-2010, 01:06 PM,
(11-16-2010, 05:31 AM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(11-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Sgt K. Kat Wrote: Attention Team Grau!

My game has not started yet so I could fill in for now.

Ash, I'm ready when you are, just send me an email and I'll send you my first turn.
11-18-2010, 02:47 PM,
I'll enlist as a "reserve". Will play on or off the side of KKR, preferebly off...as we are mates of some type. My time is sporadic and unpredictable, disastrous at times. Will use EA on; Armor facing off; as preferences.

If accepted, just fill me in.
Cheers
Curt
Town Drunk
11-19-2010, 05:41 PM,
Welcome, Herr Guberman!

I will list you to the Axis side and will deploy you to the front lines within a first opportunity available cheers
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-20-2010, 09:48 AM,
FAO Ed

Gday mate, received your email yesterday regarding our game.

Unfortunately turn and orders was sent to you on the 11th and a resend on the 15th obviously neither of which you have received .

Just sent it again now, please respond if you dont get it

cheers Laz
244 games with legend that is Richie61
11-21-2010, 03:31 PM,
sorry on the delay all, my bad
11-30-2010, 05:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2010, 05:51 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: BATTLESTATIONS! The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
Bads news for the plan for Total World Domination: the battle for the Ende Gorge has ended for a decisive Allied win! Whip

Generals, I know your men have been at the desert for quite a while now. Try to keep their concentration on killing enemies, I know those lovely camels are a :censored: disruption when first seen ...
Visit us at CSLegion.com