• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

advise please!!!
04-01-2007, 07:35 AM,
RE: advise please!!!
Hey Odies, no my main effort was a draw! Therefore i moved my armored cars in the direction of the flag. I hoped to kill some infantry overthere but the game was ended before i got a round of! Your infantry did well but why the game ended so early we will never know.

greets Owl
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2007, 07:47 AM,
Bert,the most likely cause for the ceasefire-as others have mentioned before,is the low ammo.Here's what the cmbb manual says about it:
"Force Readiness.At a certain point, when your troops run very low on ammunition, it has the same effect as you offering a ceasefire.This represents troops not necessarily wanting to fire off their very last bullet because even if they eliminate the current enemy, in real life another one might come along very soon (beyond the scope of the game, but important to simulate in some way nonetheless). The level to which troops will expend their ammo depends on the battle type. Defenders generally will
risk using up more than attackers, except in Assaults where both sides are willing to use almost everything. In Probes, the Attacker is more cautious and will trigger this feature earlier, meaning battles will typically end sooner. Attacks and Meeting Engagements are inbetween. Note that if only one side has triggered this due to low ammo, the game will not end unless the other side also triggers, or voluntarily offers cease fire. This
feature is NOT active during Operations."
Send this user an email
04-01-2007, 06:19 PM,
Funny how whenever OWL gets defeated in a CM battle he immediately heads to the message boards and howls and whines to the whole world about his opponent and/or the mechanics of the game itself.

I seem to remember this happening on more than a couple of occasions in the past.

Not everyone can win all the time mate......not even you. :rolleyes:

- falco.

04-01-2007, 08:58 PM,
Falco, that's a real half-grown reaction!! If you have a problem with a post, mail me personal. Only wanted an answer, because i had plenty of ammo and a morale of over 50%!!

Owl:kill:
04-02-2007, 10:00 AM,
RE:��advise please!!!
OWL Wrote:Falco, that's a real half-grown reaction!! If you have a problem with a post, mail me personal. Only wanted an answer, because i had plenty of ammo and a morale of over 50%!!

Owl:kill:

......but true nevertheless I think.

- falco.
04-02-2007, 10:51 AM,
Now I don't think Owl deserved this type of a remark just for asking a question.
If you got something personal going on with him, email him and deal with it off the forums. Ok Falco?

thanks
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-02-2007, 01:06 PM,
RE:��advise please!!!
RedDevil Wrote:Now I don't think Owl deserved this type of a remark just for asking a question.
If you got something personal going on with him, email him and deal with it off the forums. Ok Falco?

thanks

OK, no problem. Was just something that I felt needed pointing out, that was all......:)

- falco.