• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question on making CMBN look better
09-09-2020, 12:51 AM,
RE: Question on making CMBN look better
@raz_atoth

Then you've been lucky so far.At first I thought it only affects CMBN.But this bug also occurs in RT,FB and FI.

No, because in CMx1 tanks can push other vehicles away.But not in CMx2. How real is that?Imagine you are sitting in a 70 ton tank with 700 HP and you can't push a Willy Jeep away?Or modern war.That an M1A2 doesn't manage to overrun a wrecked truck.That would make any war with tanks totally absurd.I've never seen this in a WW2 game.

Yes, but the Kangaroo costs 200 rarity points more than the recce.

Of course I didn't mean stop.But slow down.Is almost the same as stopping tanks with jeeps.I mean,why does a tank become incredibly slow at full speed when it rolls over barbed wire or wooden fences?I've never seen it like this in reality.

Why should the gunner not recognize the target when the commander sees it?The commander gives the target values to the gunner.
It doesn't even have to be an enemy vehicle.In the game, the gunner fail at buildings or landscape targets.
Example: A tank is supposed to fire HE shells at a point on a field chosen by me.Completely unobstructed view.
The main weapon is not blocked in aiming.(no trees, bushes, ruins, etc.)
Even so,the tank doesn't fire, and that's always a reason to freak out.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question on making CMBN look better - by Weasel - 09-01-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Question on making CMBN look better - by Westland - 09-09-2020, 12:51 AM