• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
02-18-2013, 07:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013, 01:38 PM by raz_atoth.)
The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
First of all,i must mention that what you're about to read are just guidelines. The club(or me) won't enforce in any way these set of rules. You can agree with your opponent to play by these rules,but if you don't,it's business as usual. I guess we have this tiny,but crucial detail settled! Helmet Wink

Second,this is at the moment still a draft. There a a couple of details i'm not 100% sure about,so i'll need your input for settling it...

Why the need for these rules? Because nobody likes to be overrun by a Panther-only force in open-terrain or be otherwise exposed to what it's considered gamey gameplay. The goal is to create a balance setting,not one in which faulty purchase/rarity points can impact the game.

Ok,let's start:

1) Pre-planned arty strikes are forbidden in meeting-engagements or for the defending player in an attack-defense battle.
2) The axis player isn't allowed to purchase more than 2 Panthers/Tigers/JagdPanthers in a medium QB;the limit is 3 if it's a large QB.
3) The axis player isn't allowed to buy Tigers if the game played is CMFI.
4) The allied player isn't allowed to purchase more than 1 rocket battery.
5) At least 25-33% of your available points must be spent on infantry.

I'm a little unsure on how aircrafts should be treated. There is no air-air combat implemented and no AA guns,but on the other hand aircrafts were major players on the battlefields.

You opinions? Anything i might have left out which could be considered as gamey/unbalanced?

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft] - by raz_atoth - 02-18-2013, 07:22 AM