• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Will the Bicyclists ever be downgraded in F40?
03-28-2007, 03:45 PM,
RE: Will the Bicyclists ever be downgraded in F40?
Prinz von Egan Wrote:Will the Bicyclists ever be downgraded in F40?

Let me ask, when did you report the issue to HPS - first I heard about some problem with Bycles and there is rarely enough info in a post anyway to understand an issue properly.

I'm not sure which nation your referring to or what value seems to be causing your concern.

If you think something is amiss, I would suggest you send info to HPS Tech Support and be sure to include a btl file which illustrates your suggestion. If you have sent it already and not heard back, then I would resend it as HPS always responds to customer input and questions.

Be sure to include additional info if this Bycycle issue affects other nations and components - but don't write a thesis on it either. Just a brief and to the point note that includes a btl file and a hex to find an example of the situation you feel needs attention.

How else would anyone know there is even something that might not be correct?

I can't promise a change, but I can tell you with certainty that it will be looked at. I can also say for sure that if the issue isn't known - or, like after this thread, it might be known but not understood, - nothing much is likely to happen.

HPS Support can be reached at:
[email protected]

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bicyclists ever be downgraded in F40? - by Glenn Saunders - 03-28-2007, 03:45 PM