• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

For the Rookies
11-03-2006, 09:07 AM,
For the Rookies
Greeting,

In order to get your feet wet, and get you prepared for ladder games.....I am willing to play any noobie, any scenario, any side, any year, CMBO, CMBB, CMAK........OFF THE LADDER! This means we will not report the game. In addition, I will offer tactical advice, answer questions, and make suggestions at the end of the scenario. I have a ladder rank of Lieutenant. I'm not the best, but I am experienced. I have a pretty open schedule and can take the first 5 that send me a scenario.

My motive in this is in keeping with our mission at the Blitz...Mission: To help the rookies, connect the regulars and honor the hardcore!

also it should be lol to help prepare a new guy to fish for a Blitz-Shark !!!

DevilThomas(FGM)
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2006, 10:12 AM,
RE: For the Rookies
Excellent post and an excellent player, well done Dev.

A lot of new guys in the last week and I'm afraid that the 'Usual Suspects' may be offering games.

With the shrinking community that is the CMx1 games I dont think we can afford to put off any new guys by being Sharked and making their experience a bad one. We were discussing this very thing over at Fragment recently.

So the above stands for me too. Although, if you are victorious, which you may just be in my ineptness at the QB, you can report it.

So I offer myself In the Spirit of the Blitz as well
11-03-2006, 11:31 PM,
Yeah well said. Two new guys asked for a game earlier in the week and I PM'ed them offering an off the ladder game for them to gain experience. I didnt get a reply though so unless my record scared them of (Hey, we're not taking tips of you, you suck LOL) or else the Blitz mail is still a bit jittery.

Bootie
11-04-2006, 12:54 AM,
Cheers Dev!

This is the way it should be done... lesson to be learned for a lot of you here.

Cheers!

Leto
11-04-2006, 03:12 AM,
Bootie(FGM) Wrote:Yeah well said. Two new guys asked for a game earlier in the week and I PM'ed them offering an off the ladder game for them to gain experience. I didnt get a reply though so unless my record scared them of (Hey, we're not taking tips of you, you suck LOL) or else the Blitz mail is still a bit jittery.

Bootie

The mail system is still down,Shane.Still,if it was a PM it should be there.Although he didn't got a mail telling him he got a PM.
Send this user an email
11-06-2006, 04:54 AM,
...cheers...
i still feel like a Rookie...lol
but the same for me...i'll play any New Player...
and the way my Battles usually go...
you will want to report them...
as a First win for you...:)

GoM