• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CMBB Scenario Available for Testing: The Timoshenko Directive
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2007, 12:47 PM by Mad Russian.)
RE: New CMBB Scenario Available for Testing: The Timoshenko Directive
Since the H2H sections are almost completely devoid of CM scenario design tips is it allowable to link the ones that are posted on The Proving Grounds?

For those that don't know what The Proving Grounds website is, that is where most CM gamers take their scenarios to get playtesting done on them.

There are currently 102 threads in the Scenario Design Tips Section at TPG, with another 74 in the Research Section involving OOB's/TO&E's/units and equipment to help with the historical aspect of the game. Although it seems that a good share of them were written by a 10 year old....:whis: Whip

Not sure if the Blitz will allow for linking back to TPG or not.

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2007, 10:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2007, 10:13 PM by RedDevil.)
I don't mind linking, depending on how it's done, what I do mind is how you continue to display the antics of a 10 year old with your remarks in the posts, but if that's how you want to be seen here, more power to you. :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-02-2007, 10:57 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:I don't mind linking, depending on how it's done, what I do mind is how you continue to display the antics of a 10 year old with your remarks in the posts, but if that's how you want to be seen here, more power to you. :)

Seems thats how you get answers on the site.

Do you know where the scenario went?

I'll send you an email concerning the linking options and we'll work on that.

Good Hunting.

MR
11-02-2007, 11:20 PM,
Whatever...

No I don't know where Bear's scenario is, he may have removed it himself? Foul. might have an answer.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-03-2007, 12:38 AM,
Randy if your interested in linking you should get in touch with the guy who owns both sites. He is easy to work with and seems a nice guy. Be good to get some kinda link going.
11-03-2007, 12:51 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Randy if your interested in linking you should get in touch with the guy who owns both sites. He is easy to work with and seems a nice guy. Be good to get some kinda link going.

I agree. We talked about this way back at the first of the year. We were waiting on some programming issue here at Blitz. Then when the site was hacked just putting it back together took priority.

Could be that it is time to move forward with some of the linking ideas we had way back at the beginning RD.

Good Hunting.

MR