• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CMBB Scenario Available for Testing: The Timoshenko Directive
10-17-2007, 11:16 AM,
New CMBB Scenario Available for Testing: The Timoshenko Directive
Bear has submitted "The Timoshenko Directive" for scenario testing. Thanks, Bear.

The Timoshenko Directive*
Jun-41
Turns: 16
Size Modifier: 3

* Adapted from ASL scenario "Directive Number 3"
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2007, 01:33 PM,
RE: New CMBB Scenario Available for Testing: The Timoshenko Directive
Herr Schacht Wrote:Bear has submitted "The Timoshenko Directive" for scenario testing. Thanks, Bear.

The Timoshenko Directive*
Jun-41
Turns: 16
Size Modifier: 3

* Adapted from ASL scenario "Directive Number 3"

That's wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you mind telling us where we can find it?

Good Hunting.

MR
10-20-2007, 02:42 PM,
Does nobody know where to find this scenario????????????????

Good Hunting.

MR
10-21-2007, 04:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2007, 04:02 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Here is the link
https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_production...p?ladder=1

This link and a host of other CM H2H info is in the CM H2H forum at the top of the main CM forum page, i don't know a way of making it any easier to access than it is already :conf:
10-21-2007, 06:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2007, 06:38 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Can somebody explain how the Blitz scenario system works, I've read the instructions but I still haven't got a clue..
10-21-2007, 06:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2007, 06:57 AM by Mad Russian.)
Foul. Wrote:This link and a host of other CM H2H info is in the CM H2H forum at the top of the main CM forum page,

Thanks. I found it with the link.

Quote:i don't know a way of making it any easier to access than it is already :conf:

That was a joke right?

Make it easier to access? Access is pretty easy. Finding what you want in that section isn't as easy.

How about you just put the table of contents with a short explanation of what each section has and does and leave the 800 line history of wargaming (or H2H productions) to another site or section. That would be much easier. KISS works for me. Or someone that is willing to guide you through the maze works too.....just not as well.

I understand once you go there a few times, if that is what you want to participate in, it becomes second nature after a few times in the section. That's okay too.

But could it be easier? Oh YEAH...it could be alot easier.....

Good Hunting.

MR
10-21-2007, 08:06 AM,
Mad Russian Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:This link and a host of other CM H2H info is in the CM H2H forum at the top of the main CM forum page,

Thanks. I found it with the link.

Quote:i don't know a way of making it any easier to access than it is already :conf:

That was a joke right?

Make it easier to access? Access is pretty easy. Finding what you want in that section isn't as easy.

How about you just put the table of contents with a short explanation of what each section has and does and leave the 800 line history of wargaming (or H2H productions) to another site or section. That would be much easier. KISS works for me. Or someone that is willing to guide you through the maze works too.....just not as well.

I understand once you go there a few times, if that is what you want to participate in, it becomes second nature after a few times in the section. That's okay too.

But could it be easier? Oh YEAH...it could be alot easier.....

Good Hunting.

MR

800 lines of history? Sometimes being a bit overboard with your evaluation of how our system works seems to strike a raw nerve to many of us who work hard at this club to make it SIMPLE and WORK for everyone.
There's a total of 9 lines of text, that explains the overall program of H2H here.

How about you keeping your smart ass remarks off the forums and PM/email Foul. with your suggestions on making things easier.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-21-2007, 10:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2007, 10:46 AM by Mad Russian.)
RedDevil Wrote:How about you keeping your smart ass remarks off the forums and PM/email Foul. with your suggestions on making things easier.

Your wish is my command.

** Edit to include:

All I did was answer the post that Foul put on the forum. He didn't PM me and I didn't PM him either. I wasn't aware I needed to. He asked me here on the forum about how he could make access easier. I told him what I thought.

I'm sorry that offended your sensitivities.

I apologize to all concerned and emails's will be going out immediately to those involved. Not sure about the PM system here on Blitz either so I'll use email.

End of Edit. **

Good Hunting.

MR
11-02-2007, 12:34 PM,
Foul. Wrote:i don't know a way of making it any easier to access than it is already :conf:

I like what you've done in the section with the short explanations. Not bad suggestions by a 10 year old I guess.

I notice that there is almost zero support in your H2H section by CM gamers. As I told you, we are very detail oriented. The main detail I see wrong with the orientation, so far, is that you seem to think there is something wrong with being a CM player.

We also seem to have a different style of humor that apparently you don't appreciate either. That's okay, to each his own.

I will mirror your sentiments, "It has certainly been a new experience talking to you".

As I told you we would do, we played one of the scenarios I downloaded in the H2H section. I don't find it there anymore though. I can't find Bear's "Crisis at Army Group North" any longer. Has it been moved or taken off the site or what?

I would like to give a review on how I think the battle played and how the scenario fares for balance. If that's allowed.

Good Hunting.

MR
11-02-2007, 12:38 PM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Can somebody explain how the Blitz scenario system works, I've read the instructions but I still haven't got a clue..

POS, there are short explanations as to what is in each of the areas in that section now. It's much easier to find what you're looking for.

Whoever redid the contents did a very good job on it.

Good Hunting.

MR