• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Scenario remakes and other tidbits - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Scenario remakes and other tidbits (/showthread.php?tid=73395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits - Ashcloud - 04-19-2021

Super appreciated. Thanks Dev for the early Christmas and thank you zap for all the hard work sorting.

RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits - zap - 04-20-2021

below Check them after my manual search

updated EF
The Horror of Breslau - D Bevard

Updated WF
T. Herrschaft - did all the below scenarios
Last Chance at the Ourthe
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Those Damned Paratroopers

RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits - zap - 04-24-2021

The WF front files are completed. Sending off to Dave.

For future reference. I Decided to go ahead and post missing from the blitz data base. Of course, it may be a while before Dave can enter them into the data base. 
WF updated 4/24/21
Fortress Tobruk
Black Hawk Down
Rofte - Duce - Fa!

RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits - Scud - 04-24-2021

Note: Some of these exist, like "Blunting the Sword", so listed in error. Others, like "Riptide!" don't have the files, because they're stock scenarios and included with the game. I just glanced at the list and those two jumped out at me, since I've played them. Phil already explained to me he might have made a few mistakes, so I'm not surprised.

Again, it will be awhile before I can get to working on all these, but knowing they're not lost is great.

Thanks, Phil.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I removed those. I Did a manual search of the data base last night it gave a much smaller number of missing scenarios. (look at post #94) I was unaware the search function here does not work very well. It's been sorted out now with a manual search of the data base. Sorry to all if I gave a false hope of many scenarios.

RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits - Scud - 04-25-2021

(04-24-2021, 01:26 PM)zap Wrote: Thanks Dave. I removed those. I Did a manual search of the data base last night it gave a much smaller number of missing scenarios. (look at post #94) I was unaware the search function here does not work very well. It's been sorted out now with a manual search of the data base. Sorry to all if I gave a false hope of many scenarios.

No worries.

Red Devils in Normandy - Exists
Fortress Tobruk
Black Hawk Down
A Small Bridge - Dave BlackBurn - Exists - Pretty good scenario, too, as I recall.
Rofte - Duce - Fa!

I couldn't find the other three, so will look to add them soon.

Dave