• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Game? and couple questions - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Game? and couple questions (/showthread.php?tid=51365)

Game? and couple questions - Chairman Meow - 05-15-2009

I have not played this game for many years and I just got the new Matrix version 1.04 I believe it is. I only played agaisnt a human player couple times before so not too experienced. anyone want to play? EF , WF,RS anyone of them.

So I thought this Matrix version had all the updates and mods all in one. I tried EF today and the villages look so small and all yellow. I had a nice mod on my talonsoft version where they were big and multi-colored. Where can I get some building mods? Or are they in there I just have not seen them yet?
[/size][/font]

RE: Game? and couple questions - majog - 05-16-2009

Sure just pick a scn that is not too big. Take either side you like and send the first turn. Will help you through it if you end up needing it.

j
[email protected]

RE: Game? and couple questions - Jason Petho - 05-16-2009

Chairman Meow Wrote:Where can I get some building mods?

The building mod wasn't included, I don't believe.

You used to be able to download them from WarfareHQ, but ever since their change over to GameSquad, they haven't been available.

I think I have them downloaded at home. If I find them, I will post them here.

Jason Petho

RE: Game? and couple questions - majog - 05-16-2009

Well if he downloads mine, he can have hooches, jungle, and NVA buildings. LOL.

RE: Game? and couple questions - Jason Petho - 05-16-2009

majog Wrote:Well if he downloads mine, he can have hooches, jungle, and NVA buildings. LOL.

*laughs*!!!

Brilliant.

Jason Petho

RE: Game? and couple questions - Chairman Meow - 05-17-2009

Is there a Vietnam mod?

So I was looking into making a scenario on Rising Sun. Now I am confused with a few of the armies available. Red China is CCP but then I see CHiCom. I am guessing that this is Chinese Communists but then isn't that what Red China is? Then I see Soviets and Russia and I think there was another one too. All these communist type groups but wondering why so many when there should be CCP and Russia.

I actually found the old mods for the buildings and put them in but I liked the old bunkers instead of the new bunkers but don't know how to change them.

I also have some sound mods too and noticed that the matrix version has those soviet rocket trucks sounds like waves at a beach when fired but the other one I have sounds like rockets. I don't know maybe the other one really is how they sounded.

Ok I'll send a game over to you

thanks

RE: Game? and couple questions - junk2drive - 05-17-2009

There is a Vietnam mod for Divided Ground. Years ago there was talk of modding RS or DG and DG won out. Now the Matrix Modern version will be on RS.

RE: Game? and couple questions - Trojan - 05-18-2009

Happy to play a game with you Meow. Any preferences?

RE: Game? and couple questions - Chairman Meow - 05-23-2009

Trojan I sent you a game couple days ago.

RE: Game? and couple questions - Trojan - 05-27-2009

Hi Meow
Had some e-mail issues. Sorted now. Turn sent back.