• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game? and couple questions
05-15-2009, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2009, 11:26 AM by Chairman Meow.)
c_Question Mark  Game? and couple questions
I have not played this game for many years and I just got the new Matrix version 1.04 I believe it is. I only played agaisnt a human player couple times before so not too experienced. anyone want to play? EF , WF,RS anyone of them.

So I thought this Matrix version had all the updates and mods all in one. I tried EF today and the villages look so small and all yellow. I had a nice mod on my talonsoft version where they were big and multi-colored. Where can I get some building mods? Or are they in there I just have not seen them yet?
[/size][/font]
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2009, 02:54 AM,
RE: Game? and couple questions
Sure just pick a scn that is not too big. Take either side you like and send the first turn. Will help you through it if you end up needing it.

j
[email protected]
05-16-2009, 03:42 AM,
Chairman Meow Wrote:Where can I get some building mods?

The building mod wasn't included, I don't believe.

You used to be able to download them from WarfareHQ, but ever since their change over to GameSquad, they haven't been available.

I think I have them downloaded at home. If I find them, I will post them here.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-16-2009, 03:58 AM,
Well if he downloads mine, he can have hooches, jungle, and NVA buildings. LOL.
05-16-2009, 04:04 AM,
majog Wrote:Well if he downloads mine, he can have hooches, jungle, and NVA buildings. LOL.

*laughs*!!!

Brilliant.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-17-2009, 03:42 AM,
Is there a Vietnam mod?

So I was looking into making a scenario on Rising Sun. Now I am confused with a few of the armies available. Red China is CCP but then I see CHiCom. I am guessing that this is Chinese Communists but then isn't that what Red China is? Then I see Soviets and Russia and I think there was another one too. All these communist type groups but wondering why so many when there should be CCP and Russia.

I actually found the old mods for the buildings and put them in but I liked the old bunkers instead of the new bunkers but don't know how to change them.

I also have some sound mods too and noticed that the matrix version has those soviet rocket trucks sounds like waves at a beach when fired but the other one I have sounds like rockets. I don't know maybe the other one really is how they sounded.

Ok I'll send a game over to you

thanks
05-17-2009, 04:04 AM,
There is a Vietnam mod for Divided Ground. Years ago there was talk of modding RS or DG and DG won out. Now the Matrix Modern version will be on RS.
05-18-2009, 09:38 AM,
Happy to play a game with you Meow. Any preferences?
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim
05-23-2009, 06:06 AM,
Trojan I sent you a game couple days ago.
05-27-2009, 08:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2009, 10:02 AM by Trojan.)
Hi Meow
Had some e-mail issues. Sorted now. Turn sent back.
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim