• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! (/showthread.php?tid=35453)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - Copper - 06-15-2006

IT is a turney but i called it a campaign :-) ..to secure the Atlantic wall...be sure that every map will be balanced...good taht u told me that...i'll make some few adjustements so do u want to join ? i'll promise u a very interesting turney (campaign ) :-)
cheers

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - Pioneer - 06-15-2006

Since it is a CMAK tourney:smg: count me in.:whis:

OK...u are in..watch the site for news and updates ...still need more players

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - Fullhouse - 06-15-2006

Go on then, sighn me up.

OK..u are in...need another 26,27 players to complete the grups

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - Fullhouse - 06-15-2006

Though I would just like to add that I dont mind unbalanced games, they can be intresting, as long as everyone has the same share of adversity to overcome.

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - Larry Thorne (FGM) - 06-15-2006

Fullhouse Wrote:3. I dont mean to be twisting your melons, but my only previous experience with a campaighn wasnt that much fun and dont want to get involved in another time waster.
But you guys won the campaign ;)

I was hoping for battles staged in historical locations. If they are just quick generated and edited please count me out as of now. If I get to finish enough games and have room for tourney I will reconsider joining.
Good luck, strenght and honor!
LT

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - MarcinD - 06-15-2006

:smg: I'm ready to fight... if it is still the place for me I'm in.

RE: CMAK campaign "THE LONGEST DAY" join in! - General Mayhem UK - 06-15-2006

There are plenty of good, historical, maps out there. Nothing to stop anyone re-using some ready made maps & adding own forces to them, providing everyone had equal knowledge of the maps. Not as if the actual fighting forces were fighting blind :-)

The are some HUGE D-Day maps, could cut these into portions for more manageable battles. With due respect given/permission sought from map makers of course.

GMUK

YEs..the battles will be mirrored ...first we'll play QB maps with historical locations and arrange and troops then i'll use real scenarios for the D-DAy landings and other.....

i still need members to join in