• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-04-2024, 11:03 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Looking for a "Home Before the Leaves Fall" game. Preferably vs someone not at the peak of their craft, but if that is the opponent so be it. I love this battle from a historical standpoint. I have played the first 20 turns or so but always in team settings. I have never played this one on one. As i said I am very familiar with the history but that only goes so far. I do think it is one of the best scenarios in all of the WDS great catalogue.

Anyway, enough background. I would love to start a ranked match of this battle. The one caveat is since it is so many units, I can't promise to get turns back faster than 3 days probably. I will try and there will be times I can do one day but not always. I'm sure there will be times it takes me a little longer as well.
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2024, 03:12 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(05-04-2024, 11:03 PM)General Mod Wrote: Looking for a "Home Before the Leaves Fall" game. Preferably vs someone not at the peak of their craft, but if that is the opponent so be it. I love this battle from a historical standpoint. I have played the first 20 turns or so but always in team settings. I have never played this one on one. As i said I am very familiar with the history but that only goes so far. I do think it is one of the best scenarios in all of the WDS great catalogue.

Anyway, enough background. I would love to start a ranked match of this battle. The one caveat is since it is so many units, I can't promise to get turns back faster than 3 days probably. I will try and there will be times I can do one day but not always. I'm sure there will be times it takes me a little longer as well.

what is the game?
05-09-2024, 03:43 AM,
(05-09-2024, 03:12 AM)giorgiobeacco Wrote:
(05-04-2024, 11:03 PM)General Mod Wrote: Looking for a "Home Before the Leaves Fall" game. Preferably vs someone not at the peak of their craft, but if that is the opponent so be it. I love this battle from a historical standpoint. I have played the first 20 turns or so but always in team settings. I have never played this one on one. As i said I am very familiar with the history but that only goes so far. I do think it is one of the best scenarios in all of the WDS great catalogue.

what is the game?

That scenario is from the France 14 game.
05-09-2024, 12:09 PM,
(05-09-2024, 03:43 AM)Steel God Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 03:12 AM)giorgiobeacco Wrote:

what is the game?

That scenario is from the France 14 game.

Thanks Steel