• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller mobile games gone
03-27-2024, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 01:31 PM by Scaz.)
John Tiller mobile games gone
Went to the Apple App Store and all of the John Tiller mobile games are gone.  I can’t even download the ones that I purchased.

Just a heads up for those who had them.
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2024, 03:21 AM,
RE: John Tiller mobile games gone
(03-27-2024, 01:31 PM)Scaz Wrote: Went to the Apple App Store and all of the John Tiller mobile games are gone.  I can’t even download the ones that I purchased.

I thought I had read in one of their (WDS) newsletters or Blog posts that mobile games was not something they were interested in supporting when they acquired the rights to John Tiller software.  Likewise games through Steam.
04-05-2024, 08:08 AM,
(03-28-2024, 03:21 AM)Steel God Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 01:31 PM)Scaz Wrote: Went to the Apple App Store and all of the John Tiller mobile games are gone.  I can’t even download the ones that I purchased.

I thought I had read in one of their (WDS) newsletters or Blog posts that mobile games was not something they were interested in supporting when they acquired the rights to John Tiller software.  Likewise games through Steam.

I think you're right.  It too bad they didn't leave them in the app store though, so people who bought them could still install them.
04-05-2024, 11:57 AM,
Maybe contact them. They must have them stored somewhere.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email