• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SBWW2 West Front Mod for Eagles Strike released
02-18-2024, 12:10 AM,
News  SBWW2 West Front Mod for Eagles Strike released
Hello all, here is SBWW2 West Front,(Squad Battles World War 2),the Mod for Wargame Design Studio's Squad Battles Eagles Strike. You must own the base game already to use this mod. To install, just unzip this mod into the folder where you keep your WDS Squad battles games, it will make a folder with all the files needed EXCEPT the executables and manuals. You will need to copy/paste all the Eagles Strike executables into this new folder to play it, as well as all the manuals into the manuals folder. All the scenario's from here on out in the description will let you know at the end of the description who the combatants are, and who moves first. This is a top down, 2d only game for now, 3D will take me longer than a year to do all the vehicle graphics, of which there are over 876 of them, so don't try to use 3d at all, also no alternate figures, just top down, I am working on a new alternate set, but will take a very long time to compile over 40+ different nations uniforms! I hope you enjoy the mod, will keep making scenario's to support it, even while working on the upcoming mods to the Squad Battles Series. Each title in WW2 will have it's own version of the SBWW2 Mod,I hope to get experienced scenario designers to discover all the tools in this mod to make more scenario's as well, the tools are here to make a scenario from any country involved in West Front warfare in WW2! Here is the link, have fun!!

SBWW2 West Front

This mod replaces any old version you may have had of the old SBWW2 mod, they won't work anymore.

Attached Files
.jpg   SBWW2 WF Cover.jpg (Size: 292.47 KB / Downloads: 4)
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2024, 05:46 AM,
RE: SBWW2 West Front Mod for Eagles Strike released
I made an error in compiling, please download the mod and reinstall again. My apologies!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

02-20-2024, 02:23 AM,
I don't see a download link or attachment (and I'm logged in). Is it on your site?
02-20-2024, 04:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 04:57 AM by Alpha Zwo.)
Click

SBWW2 West Front

in the first post, just above "This mod replaces....."
02-23-2024, 05:33 AM,

.png   Screenshot 02-22-2024 14.17.45.png (Size: 5.23 KB / Downloads: 1) I followed the instructions but when I go to load a scenario I get "Error reading the scenario file".  What am I doing wrong?  Helmet Smile
03-05-2024, 11:55 AM,
(02-23-2024, 05:33 AM)todk Wrote: I followed the instructions but when I go to load a scenario I get "Error reading the scenario file".  What am I doing wrong?  Helmet Smile

Sorry, that was my bad the first upload I did, made a mistake. Please download it again, it's more recent now as well, problem corrected! Same link, just a new upload.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue