• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WDS Website Down
01-31-2024, 10:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 12:25 PM by Dion.)
WDS Website Down
Can anybody contact WDS for me, or give me their email address, because I can't access their website. Every other website works just fine.

I keep getting the message: Index of /
Then a file named: cgi-bin
Wargameds.com Port 443

What the hell does that mean? It won't let me access any of the files it displays, so what I'm I supposed to do? It's just teasing me. Like I'm supposed to be able to read computer gobbly-goop. Computer patronization, that's what it is. AI is a bitch. If it wants to talk to me, why don't it learn English? What made it take the stance "one size fits all"? I think, AI doesn't stand for Artificial Intelligence, but instead Automatic Idiot, because it acts like an idiot automatically, with absolutely no regard to what's happening.
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2024, 01:30 PM,
RE: WDS Website Down
They posted on their forums that they changed DNS server (so the url is more english than not, is the goal lol) and it is taking time to propagate - and that some areas may work while others are still down. It is down for myself as of right now.
[Image: exercise.png]
02-01-2024, 06:18 AM,
The WDS forum and webstore are currently up and running for me, right now.
02-01-2024, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 07:48 AM by Dion.)
All right, looks like they fixed it! Almost had a heart attack last night from that, I could feel my heart pumping at an abnormal rate, I could actually feel it pumping in places where there's usually no sensation of it beating, like it was about to explode or something. I'll probably have a real heart attack someday, either that or its an exceptionally strong heart. Luckily, me, being so tough, I got through it though.

When the website went down, I thought I was being singled out, like I was the only one going through this, but it's good to know that other people noticed the website down too.

Should have known better as this happened before when HPS was running the show, but they fixed it in the end. Have to remember it so when it happens again, I won't get so upset.