• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Spring Awakening Video
01-30-2024, 07:59 AM,
Spring Awakening Video
As many of you will be aware from the latest WDS blog, the next PzC title will cover the last Axis offensive of the war, to give you a flavour of what the title covers see this excellent YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBzsYDwftoo
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2024, 05:15 AM,
RE: Spring Awakening Video
Pretty interesting campaign. I see the Red Army outnumbers the Axis by 2:1. Now, as the Axis, I won't feel so guilty when I kick that little AI's ass. Sometimes I feel sorry for the AI, I mean how would you feel if your name was pronounced "eh". I guess it could be worse, at least it doesn't have to go by the name of Dick Butt-kiss!
01-31-2024, 12:02 PM,
Thanks for the video Mr. Grumpy!! Very informative!! Big Grin
02-01-2024, 11:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 12:18 AM by Indragnir.)
(01-31-2024, 12:02 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks for the video Mr. Grumpy!! Very informative!! Big Grin

Thanks for posting the video. It's quite informative and it's right on some of the basics of the battle... however beware of typos and errors! It has a lot of them. For example Sárkeresztúr never fell in german hands, there were no 52nd Army nor 1st Guards Cavalry Corps. Germans did not have 807 AFV ready for battle... the list goes on.

The massive counterattack against the left flank is part of Vienna Offensive Operation and thus is not covered by Spring Awakening Operation, which it is the German offensive. That part would be in a hypotetical Vienna '45 game...
02-03-2024, 05:13 AM,
Yes mistakes apart it does give a nice flavour of what anyone purchasing the title can expect  Wink
02-04-2024, 02:19 AM,
They did a fabulous job with the graphics. Gotta work on them facts though.