• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Allied commander in Japan'46 - CLOSED
01-06-2024, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 06:48 PM by KAreil.)
Opponent Wanted  Looking for Allied commander in Japan'46 - CLOSED
I've played the big Japan'45 scenario a few years ago and now to conclude Operation Downfall...

Who wants to take the Allied command in #46_0301_01: Operation Coronet ?

Default/Recommended Optional Rules.
Friendly game to re-enact that hypothetical part of history - I'm not looking for a highly competitive game.
I can do somewhere between 1-3 turns a week so this monster scenario is a bit of a long term commitment, but I'm a very reliable opponent. 

Best regards,
KAreil who is waiting for somebody to take up the "Fehdehandschuh"   Helmet Wink
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2024, 06:14 AM,
RE: Looking for Allied commander in Japan'46
(01-06-2024, 05:47 AM)KAreil Wrote: I've played the big Japan'45 scenario a few years ago and now to conclude Operation Downfall...

Who wants to take the Allied command in #46_0301_01: Operation Coronet ?

Default/Recommended Optional Rules.
Friendly game to re-enact that hypothetical part of history - I'm not looking for a highly competitive game.
I can do somewhere between 1-3 turns a week so this monster scenario is a bit of a long term commitment, but I'm a very reliable opponent. 

Best regards,
KAreil who is waiting for somebody to take up the "Fehdehandschuh"   Helmet Wink

I'm halfway (?) through Olympus, now, and would be happy to take you on in Coronet, but can't guarantee such a high frequency of turns.

I use the word "guarantee" for a reason. In my Olympus game, I return them usually the same night that I get them. But it's partly because my oppo is not that frequent with his turns.
01-06-2024, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 06:52 PM by KAreil.)
(01-06-2024, 06:14 AM)Liebchen Wrote: I'm halfway (?) through Olympus, now, and would be happy to take you on in Coronet, but can't guarantee such a high frequency of turns.

I use the word "guarantee" for a reason. In my Olympus game, I return them usually the same night that I get them. But it's partly because my oppo is not that frequent with his turns.

Great, I'll send you an email through the Blitz system.
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
01-11-2024, 11:05 AM,
(01-06-2024, 06:49 PM)KAreil Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 06:14 AM)Liebchen Wrote: I'm halfway (?) through Olympus, now, and would be happy to take you on in Coronet, but can't guarantee such a high frequency of turns.

Great, I'll send you an email through the Blitz system.

Email me at d.a.yomtov (at) gmail.