• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dedicated Opponent Wanted -(Closed Opponent Found)
10-25-2023, 12:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2023, 09:25 PM by Steel God.)
Opponent Wanted  Dedicated Opponent Wanted -(Closed Opponent Found)
I'm looking to play the Subject Campaign, willing to play either side, but really need an opponent that has the time to dedicate to it.  I've a fair amount of experience with it, and processing a turn during the heat of action can take me 5-8 hours of time.  Because of that I think 2 turns a week would be what I consider a dedicated pace.  Some times I could probably manage 3 turns a week.  I'm retired and have the free time to dedicate usually, would like an opponent who is similarly situated (not retired necessarily - just the time to commit, and naturally I expect that life will happen and sometimes we won't manage that pace).  If you don't have the time I completely understand, but please don't start the game if you don't.  I have enough slow paced games on my card already and what I need is steady pace.  Anyone who knows me knows I never disappear from a game, I'll fight to the end whether by time limit or agreement. 

By way of optional rules I suggest the following;  default settings PLUS the use of Alternative Indirect, Direct and Air Strike Resolution.  Have logical explanations for those choices but willing to discuss.  If you think you have the time and the desire please drop me a line at psinatra AT protonmail dot com
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2023, 05:37 AM,
RE: #0510_01A WDS: Fall Gelb - Dedicated Opponent Wanted
Hi Paul,

Long time, no fighting.  :)
I would be interested in this game with you.  Let us connect and discuss.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply