• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Campaigns - Short Scenario [CLOSED; OPPONENT FOUND]
09-13-2023, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 09:24 AM by Lieutenant_Colonel_Shilko.)
Opponent Wanted  Modern Campaigns - Short Scenario [CLOSED; OPPONENT FOUND]
Howdy, gents! Looking to get out of boot camp with a short, manageable battle in Modern Campaigns, preferably 15 turns or fewer. I have North German Plain, Danube Front, Quang Tri, and Korea '85; I'm flexible as to scenarios and sides, and I should be able to do about three to four turns per week. While I'm new to The Blitz, I've been playing these games for a couple years now, so I'm not a *total* rookie. Drop me a note if you're interested!
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2023, 06:29 AM,
RE: Modern Campaigns - Short Scenario
(09-13-2023, 04:33 AM)Lieutenant_Colonel_Shilko Wrote: Howdy, gents! Looking to get out of boot camp with a short, manageable battle in Modern Campaigns, preferably 15 turns or fewer. I have North German Plain, Danube Front, Quang Tri, and Korea '85; I'm flexible as to scenarios and sides, and I should be able to do about three to four turns per week. While I'm new to The Blitz, I've been playing these games for a couple years now, so I'm not a *total* rookie. Drop me a note if you're interested!

Fire away-please pick scenario and side but  use default rules
09-13-2023, 06:45 AM,
(09-13-2023, 06:29 AM)fastphil Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 04:33 AM)Lieutenant_Colonel_Shilko Wrote: Howdy, gents! Looking to get out of boot camp with a short, manageable battle in Modern Campaigns, preferably 15 turns or fewer. I have North German Plain, Danube Front, Quang Tri, and Korea '85; I'm flexible as to scenarios and sides, and I should be able to do about three to four turns per week. While I'm new to The Blitz, I've been playing these games for a couple years now, so I'm not a *total* rookie. Drop me a note if you're interested!

Awesome! PM sent. Got a slot for one more if anyone's interested...
09-13-2023, 08:17 AM,
(09-13-2023, 06:45 AM)Lieutenant_Colonel_Shilko Wrote:

Pick a Korea 85 out and send it my email is Landser34 at gmail.com if your still looking for a game.
09-13-2023, 09:23 AM,
(09-13-2023, 08:17 AM)Landser34 Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 06:45 AM)Lieutenant_Colonel_Shilko Wrote:

Pick a Korea 85 out and send it my email is Landser34 at gmail.com if your still looking for a game.

PBEM sent!