• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions
08-25-2023, 02:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2023, 02:52 AM by Red Bird.)
Questions
I'm a player returning after a very long absence. I am semi-retired now and looking to return to action. I will have a few questions once I become active again. I own 57 of the John Tiller designed titles from most of the series published. I also own titles from numerous other developers. 

Where do I find a list of supported games within the individual ladders? 

I look forward to many hours of competition and fun with my fellow wargamers.
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2023, 03:15 AM,
RE: Questions
(08-25-2023, 02:52 AM)Red Bird Wrote: I'm a player returning after a very long absence. I am semi-retired now and looking to return to action. I will have a few questions once I become active again. I own 57 of the John Tiller designed titles from most of the series published. I also own titles from numerous other developers. 

Click Menu, then click Scenarios.  If you then click on any Ladder the games supported by that ladder will be listed
08-25-2023, 03:31 AM,
(08-25-2023, 03:15 AM)Steel God Wrote:
(08-25-2023, 02:52 AM)Red Bird Wrote: I'm a player returning after a very long absence. I am semi-retired now and looking to return to action. I will have a few questions once I become active again. I own 57 of the John Tiller designed titles from most of the series published. I also own titles from numerous other developers. 

Click Menu, then click Scenarios.  If you then click on any Ladder the games supported by that ladder will be listed

Thank you. I was hoping Pike and Shot: Campaigns might be on the Black Powder list. That's fine though. I have the titles from Wargame Design Studios. I will begin posting soon in the forums for some matches. It's been quite awhile. I'm not even sure I remember how to zip and send game files anymore. It's been that long.
08-25-2023, 06:03 AM,
Welcome Back.

You will find that when playing WDS games, there is no need to zip files like we had to do year's ago, which saves time.

If you have any questions, make sure to ask.

Also WDS website is here: https://wargameds.com/

Make sure you are running the latest updates otherwise you will have problems when playing via PBEM.

Good Luck!
08-25-2023, 10:53 AM,
Welcome back.
Send this user an email
08-27-2023, 04:27 PM,
(08-25-2023, 06:03 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Welcome Back.

You will find that when playing WDS games, there is no need to zip files like we had to do year's ago, which saves time.

If you have any questions, make sure to ask.

Also WDS website is here: https://wargameds.com/

Make sure you are running the latest updates otherwise you will have problems when playing via PBEM.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much.