• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thread closed. Opponent found . Game underway.
06-26-2023, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2023, 06:09 PM by devoncop.)
Thread closed. Opponent found . Game underway.
Okay so after reading the books, playing the game solo and engaging in some really enjoyable smaller scenarios in FWWC and Napoleonics I want to jump into the big Campaign game of Sicily 43 ...0709-03 " Rock Paper Panzer" which gives both Axis and Allied players an interesting strategic choice at the beginning re deployments.

I would like to play as the Axis with default rules.

Any interest let me know. At least a couple of turns a week.

Cheers

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2023, 05:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2023, 05:54 AM by Liebchen.)
RE: The big step...opponent wanted Sicily 43
Well, having only played scenarios of Sicily through tournaments, I'd say that it's about time I give this campaign a shot, although I doubt that I'll be able to sustain more than a move a week.
06-26-2023, 06:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2023, 06:19 AM by devoncop.)
RE: The big step...opponent wanted Sicily 43
Hi Liebchen.

Many thanks for the rapid response 😊

At a turn a week that would take us 3 1/2 years but given your experience I predict you will be in Messina long before that 😉.

My email is devoncop at aol dot com.

If you want to do your first (very quick) strategic choice first turn and send it to me we can get underway !

Now I need to decide what to do with the Rodt's 15th Panzer Grenadier Division......

All the best

Ian (in Northumberland UK)
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"