• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thread closed. Opponents found.
06-21-2023, 03:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2023, 07:00 PM by devoncop.)
Thread closed. Opponents found.
Hi guys.

Looking to get more involved with PBEM ladder games having just picked up in the sale nine of the WW2 Panzer Campaigns and First World War Campaigns (Serbia 14 and East Prussia 14).

I am early retired so can manage a turn a day depending on the size of the scenario.

Ideally looking to play a med sized or even a larger scenario of either of the FWWC games  or else maybe Kharkov 42 or 43, Kiev 43 or Salerno/Sicily 43.

I am neither ultra competitive  nor hugely experienced  but am very reliable and am happy to play any side.

All the best

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2023, 04:35 AM,
RE: PBEM game offer
(06-21-2023, 03:36 AM)devoncop Wrote: Hi guys.

Looking to get more involved with PBEM ladder games having just picked up in the sale nine of the WW2 Panzer Campaigns and First World War Campaigns (Serbia 14 and East Prussia 14).

I am early retired so can manage a turn a day depending on the size of the scenario.

Ideally looking to play a med sized or even a larger scenario of either of the FWWC games  or else maybe Kharkov 42 or 43, Kiev 43 or Salerno/Sicily 43.

I am neither ultra competitive  nor hugely experienced  but am very reliable and am happy to play any side.

All the best

Ian

I'd be interested in a Salerno or Kharkov '43 game.  Or East Prussia '14 if you would rather.  You can reach me at melmsm (at) att (dot) net.  I'm retired as well though I am out of town most Wednesday evenings and from early Saturday afternoon thru Monday morning.
06-21-2023, 06:26 AM,
(06-21-2023, 04:35 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 03:36 AM)devoncop Wrote: Hi guys.

All the best

Ian

I'd be interested in a Salerno or Kharkov '43 game.  Or East Prussia '14 if you would rather.  You can reach me at melmsm (at) att (dot) net.  I'm retired as well though I am out of town most Wednesday evenings and from early Saturday afternoon thru Monday morning.

Email being sent now. May thanks for the offer.

Much appreciated.

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
06-21-2023, 09:29 AM,
If you are up for another one I'd be game for Serbia '14. Email is shipwreckedfool4 (at) gmail (dot) com

However, I cannot promise more than a couple turns per week.
06-21-2023, 01:21 PM,
Hi.

I can fit in another smallish challenge if that is any good to you. Serbia 14 it is then. :-)

Once one of my other couple of PBEM's is over we can always play a bigger scenario if you prefer that.

Will send you a scenario over this morning.

All the best

Ian
06-21-2023, 01:35 PM,
(06-21-2023, 01:21 PM)devoncop Wrote: Hi.

I can fit in another smallish challenge if that is any good to you. Serbia 14  it is then. :-)

Once one of my other couple of PBEM's is over we can always play a bigger scenario if you prefer that.

Will send you a scenario over this morning.

All the best

Ian

Sounds good to me! Smile