• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking to Restart Blitz Career
01-19-2023, 05:59 AM,
Looking to Restart Blitz Career
Hello All,

I am looking for an opponent or two for small/medium games. Games I own are on my profile. I failed an attempt at this a few years ago but I believe my health is at a better place at present.

Jim Pfleck (apologies for spelling) - I owe you a game if you're willing to play. I own all the WWI titles.

Thank you for your consideration,
Lance
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2023, 06:28 AM,
RE: Looking to Restart Blitz Career
Lance, how about a medium size game from Salerno '43? Go ahead and pick a scenario and side if you would like. My email is...

mikecwxman at yahoo dot com

Regards,
Mike
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949
01-19-2023, 08:55 AM,
Welcome back Sancho.  I, like you, had a long lay off from gaming, but returned about 2 years ago.  I played mostly ACW titles recently but have been getting back into PzC lately.  If you are still looking for opponents drop me a line, I'd be happy to do something small to medium.
01-19-2023, 02:46 PM,
OK gents, methinks my dance card is full.

Jim, if you see this & have interest, drop me a line.

Thank you.
01-20-2023, 05:28 AM,
Welcome back........ Wink
01-20-2023, 09:16 AM,
(01-19-2023, 08:55 AM)Steel God Wrote: Welcome back Sancho.  I, like you, had a long lay off from gaming, but returned about 2 years ago.  I played mostly ACW titles recently but have been getting back into PzC lately.  If you are still looking for opponents drop me a line, I'd be happy to do something small to medium.

Paul,

Sent you a DM yesterday, but I'm not sure you check those. I'd like to try a Kharkov '42 scenario. if that works please send an email to eddiefuxwell at gmail dot com.

Sorry about the confusion,
Lance
01-20-2023, 09:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2023, 09:18 AM by Sancho Panzer.)
(01-20-2023, 05:28 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Welcome back........ Wink

Thank you, sir.