• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

48th
01-02-2023, 04:39 AM,
48th

.zip   48th at Kursk.zip (Size: 66.67 KB / Downloads: 18) Happy New Year to all...even the ones with a hangover :-)

I have finally gotten around to updating the 48th PanzerKorps at Kursk scenario after last years  team play test. Maybe it was 2 years ago. I am a bit slower at 74. I think it is a bit more challenging and hopefully will play a little more evenly.

Anyway hope some one will get some enjoyment out of it.

Not hungover

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2023, 08:06 AM,
RE: 48th
(01-02-2023, 04:39 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Happy New Year to all...even the ones with a hangover :-)

I have finally gotten around to updating the 48th PanzerKorps at Kursk scenario after last years  team play test. Maybe it was 2 years ago. I am a bit slower at 74. I think it is a bit more challenging and hopefully will play a little more evenly.

Not hungover

VE

Thank you for the updated scenario files. Much appreciated
01-02-2023, 10:35 AM,
Thanks Earl!!

Happy New Year to you too! Good to see you back for a bit!! Smile

Big Ivan (John)  Cigar5
01-03-2023, 05:13 AM,
Thanks, Earl.

Happy New Year,

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-03-2023, 07:58 AM,
(01-02-2023, 04:39 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: I have finally gotten around to updating the 48th PanzerKorps at Kursk scenario after last years  team play test. Maybe it was 2 years ago. I am a bit slower at 74. I think it is a bit more challenging and hopefully will play a little more evenly.

VE

Anyone want to play this one?
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-15-2023, 11:01 AM,
(01-02-2023, 04:39 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Happy New Year to all...even the ones with a hangover :-)

Not hungover

VE
Wink   We luv ya Earl!
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard