• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pause button
12-13-2022, 10:06 AM,
c_Question Mark  Pause button
Hey awesome WDS crew:

When can we ever get a PAUSE button for replays?

On larger campaigns, this would actually speed turnaround up, as sometimes I have to defer watching the replay until I have an uninterrupted 45 minutes or so.
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2022, 12:10 PM,
RE: Pause button
My understanding is the current updates include a pause feature that impacts replays.

These buttons respectively are Slow Down (F5), Default Speed (F6), Speed Up (F7), Top Speed (F8) and Pause (Alt Space). They allow the player to adjust the game speed in the game phase underway. So, if it is the Player’s turn the speed can be adjusted as required using these speed controls. The same can be done within either the A/I’s turn or a Replay from a PBEM or head to head game.
[Image: exercise.png]
12-14-2022, 11:29 PM,
RE: Pause button
(12-13-2022, 12:10 PM)Ricky B Wrote: My understanding is the current updates include a pause feature that impacts replays.

These buttons respectively are Slow Down (F5), Default Speed (F6), Speed Up (F7), Top Speed (F8) and Pause (Alt Space). They allow the player to adjust the game speed in the game phase underway. So, if it is the Player’s turn the speed can be adjusted as required using these speed controls. The same can be done within either the A/I’s turn or a Replay from a PBEM or head to head game.

This. The variable replay feature in the new updates is the best thing about them IMO. Takes a little getting used to but once you do it's great!