• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

** Za Rodanu Issue
10-16-2022, 06:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2022, 01:19 AM by fastphil.)
** Za Rodanu Issue
I am trying to play this scenario and I keep getting scenario errors.  Is anyone else having a problem with this. Marxdorf is the file name. Does anyone know where I can get Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack?
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2022, 06:27 AM,
RE: ** Za Rodanu Issue
(10-16-2022, 06:15 AM)fastphil Wrote: I am trying to play this scenario and I keep getting scenario errors.  Is anyone else having a problem with this.  Marxdorf is the file name.  Does anyone know where I can get Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack?

Hi Phil,

I just had a chance to test it and it works without a hitch for me. I played a couple of turns, manual vs. manual, plotted and watched some artillery, no errors.

What are the errors you're getting?

As for the expansion disk, I don't think it's needed any more, but Jason Petho would know.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-18-2022, 07:10 AM,
(10-18-2022, 06:27 AM)Scud Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 06:15 AM)fastphil Wrote: I am trying to play this scenario and I keep getting scenario errors.  Is anyone else having a problem with this.  Marxdorf is the file name.  Does anyone know where I can get Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack?

Hi Phil,

I just had a chance to test it and it works without a hitch for me. I played a couple of turns, manual vs. manual, plotted and watched some artillery, no errors.

As for the expansion disk, I don't think it's needed any more, but Jason Petho would know.

Dave

error loading scenario file  with a saved pbem or starting a new f-t-f.
10-19-2022, 04:57 AM,
(10-18-2022, 07:10 AM)fastphil Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 06:27 AM)Scud Wrote:

Hi Phil,

Dave

error loading scenario file  with a saved pbem or starting a new f-t-f.

OK, I played a PBEM against myself and didn't encounter any issues. My hunch is you used an asterisk in the filename. An asterisk is used as a wildcard in programming and should never be used in a filename. I tried it and it wouldn't save. I didn't get an error, though. Try saving your file with just text. If you want it to sort at the top use an exclamation mark or a zero at the beginning instead and no spaces (0Za-Rodanu). See if that fixes it.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email