• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Does anyone have copies of Craig H. Foster's Campaign Series Resource Center (CSRC)?
09-22-2022, 09:58 AM,
Does anyone have copies of Craig H. Foster's Campaign Series Resource Center (CSRC)?
Used to be online, went MIA around 2005.

https://web.archive.org/web/200502140929...esours.htm

In particular his HOT WAR 1945 mod?

Quote:"Hot War: 1945" is a mod for West Front that allows players to fight USSR vs. US, UK and Allied (West) Germany!!! It is a separate install of WF and requires EF II also. Version 1.01 works with all WF v1.05 packages (including WF, WF Elite, EIF and WIF). It does require the Battle Pack CD's (or the later bundles like WF Elite, etc) to run certain scenarios.

It comes with ELEVEN scenarios covering the initial Soviet assault on the West and their subsequent exploitation of their breakthrough, the desperate German/American defense of Bastogne, the bloody Soviet airdrop on Arnhem, the Anglo-French defense of Iran and, of course, the American invasion of Northern Germany.

It now includes all the USMC and other new units from Rising Sun!!!

Several pesky bugs have been fixed and I think (hope?) it is now COMPLETELY bug free.

It now works with WF v1.05 and thus all later bundles.

The artwork has been updated as appropriate.

New scenarios are available on the HW Scenarios Page of the Designers Guild Section. More scenarios will follow.
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2022, 10:31 AM,
RE: Does anyone have copies of Craig H. Foster's Campaign Series Resource Center (CSRC)?
Who was/is Craig H. Foster? If I recall, he designed a few scenarios?
Sorry, don't have those copies. 

Tankertony>>>
10-01-2022, 08:27 PM,
RE: Does anyone have copies of Craig H. Foster's Campaign Series Resource Center (CSRC)?
This is what I have, followed his stuff for a long time, got me into modding all the JTCS stuff back in the day. Might not work without some heavy editing, haven't tried to run any of this, had it on one of my backup hard drives!

Hot War zip
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/