• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Something Off with Scenario Results . . .
09-20-2022, 06:10 AM,
Help  Something Off with Scenario Results . . .
Anyone else notice that the results for at least of the scenarios appear to have changed?

Case in point? I recently checked on one of my scenarios, ** Find a Way Through, which has a total of seven plays. The real results are two Axis victories, two Draws and three Allied victories. However, right now, it has the results as five Axis victories and two draws.

The results for Von Niemack's *Reign of Confusion appears to be similarly inaccurate.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2022, 06:41 AM,
RE: Something Off with Scenario Results . . .
Not sure, but fixed those two.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-20-2022, 10:15 PM,
RE: Something Off with Scenario Results . . .
UPDATE: One of the guys was working on an issue in the database (at my request  Whistle ) and, fix one thing, break another, caused a problem with the win/draws/losses. Once pointed out, he was able to fix it. Phew. It's the worst feeling when you realize it might be something you caused to happen. Yikes

Thanks, for the heads up!
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email