• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

West Front Missing Files Found
08-18-2022, 08:39 PM,
RE: West Front Missing Files Found
(08-14-2022, 02:14 AM)Scud Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 05:35 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Here you go Hawk. I ran across the WF missing scenario  "Operation Quick Anger".

I never played this and the victory conditions are all zero. Maybe it was a work in progress?

Can't find anything on the Curt Cabbage scenario "On the Road to Hargesia".

We can never have enough scenarios so please keep me in mind for anything "Rising Sun" 
and "West Front".

be seeing you,
Yossarian   Cigar5

The designer entered two scenarios, Operation Quick Anger, which is missing, and Operation "Quick Anger" which exists. The files Yossarian found are to the latter and not needed. It's hard to say if the games reported were for the latter scenario, with the quotes, or the former. It might even be that a player reporting a game and forgetting the quotes made their own scenario entry to report against. Hawk, Tiger 88, Mussolini, and Zap all reported games against Operation Quick Anger (no quotes), no files. Cam, Hawk and Herr Straße Laufer all reported against the quote-marked version.

Note, also, that the files are dated 2003, so I'd be surprised if they are still playable without issues using the current JTCS version of the game. Hard to say without someone actually taking a shot.

Dave

Looking again in my files, I did find Operation "Quick anger" . Do not have Operation Quick anger. So it looks like I posted my results on the Operation Quick anger when it should have been posted under Operation "Quick Anger". just as you surmised Dave.
Quote this message in a reply