• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help Needed Bulge 3.0 Art
07-20-2022, 01:56 AM,
Help Needed Bulge 3.0 Art
My co-designer passed away. One of his jobs was the art. There are a number of Luftwaffe flak units that do not have an icon. Can anyone please show me how to do this? Thanks, jonny
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2022, 02:20 AM,
RE: Help Needed Bulge 3.0 Art
Here's a thought Jonny,

You might want to check with Mike Amos "Warhorse" over at the Squad Battles forum. He is a moderator there and does all kinds of graphics for all kinds of games. He is very good at it too!

I talk to him almost daily so I'll let him know your looking for some help.

Regards,
John
07-20-2022, 02:56 AM,
(07-20-2022, 02:20 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Here's a thought Jonny,

You might want to check with Mike Amos "Warhorse" over at the Squad Battles forum. He is a moderator there and does all kinds of graphics for all kinds of games. He is very good at it too!

I talk to him almost daily so I'll let him know your looking for some help.

Regards,
John
Ok thanks!  Big Grin
07-20-2022, 09:23 AM,
(07-20-2022, 01:56 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: My co-designer passed away. One of his jobs was the art. There are a number of Luftwaffe flak units that do not have an icon. Can anyone please show me how to do this? Thanks, jonny

Can you tell me which units, see what I can do?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-22-2022, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 06:06 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
(07-20-2022, 09:23 AM)Warhorse Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 01:56 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: My co-designer passed away. One of his jobs was the art. There are a number of Luftwaffe flak units that do not have an icon. Can anyone please show me how to do this? Thanks, jonny

Can you tell me which units, see what I can do?

Hey thanks!  Big Grin
They are the German Luftwaffe Flak divisions: motorized. Many of them already have an icon but some don't. If you look at the map they are the units painted in a pretty Luftwaffe blue. They just need a picture. Tell me if you need more exact information. Many thanks jonny