• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bulge_Revived 3.0 is ready for download!
07-16-2022, 01:06 AM,
This Just In  Bulge_Revived 3.0 is ready for download!
There scenario is totally updated. Both armies very powerful. St Vith and Bastogne capable of holding out but not guaranteed. Germans have the strength to reach and cross the Meuse. In response to feedback German explicit supply strengthened. 1st SS Panzer a sledgehammer. Scenario includes strategic options. jonny  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2022, 01:46 AM,
Help  RE: Bulge_Revived 3.0 is ready for download!
(07-16-2022, 01:06 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: There scenario is totally updated. Both armies very powerful. St Vith and Bastogne capable of holding out but not guaranteed. Germans have the strength to reach and cross the Meuse. In response to feedback German explicit supply strengthened. 1st SS Panzer a sledgehammer. Scenario includes strategic options. jonny  Big Grin

I've read about this scenario now for a couple of weeks, and have seen that people have it and are playing it.

The question I have is where is it? I might be missing something that's right in front of me, but it is not in the TOC User Scenarios section (well, an older version is listed, but the files are gone). Nor are there any links I can see in forum posts.

So, acknowledging that I must not be very bright, how does one get a copy?
07-17-2022, 02:38 AM,
RE: Bulge_Revived 3.0 is ready for download!
(07-17-2022, 01:46 AM)2-81 Armor Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 01:06 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: There scenario is totally updated. Both armies very powerful. St Vith and Bastogne capable of holding out but not guaranteed. Germans have the strength to reach and cross the Meuse. In response to feedback German explicit supply strengthened. 1st SS Panzer a sledgehammer. Scenario includes strategic options. jonny  Big Grin

I've read about this scenario now for a couple of weeks, and have seen that people have it and are playing it.

The question I have is where is it? I might be missing something that's right in front of me, but it is not in the TOC User Scenarios section (well, an older version is listed, but the files are gone). Nor are there any links I can see in forum posts.

Go to "Scenarios" (top of this page. Click Tiller Operational Campaigns, then click PzC 05 Bulge 44
The scenario Bulge_Revived is on page 3; click on it and then Download. jonny  Big Grin
07-17-2022, 05:45 AM,
(07-17-2022, 02:38 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:

Go to "Scenarios" (top of this page. Click Tiller Operational Campaigns, then click PzC 05 Bulge 44
The scenario Bulge_Revived is on page 3; click on it and then Download. jonny  Big Grin
Just as I thought. Right under my nose. Thanks for the assist!
07-17-2022, 05:54 AM,
(07-17-2022, 05:45 AM)2-81 Armor Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 02:38 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:

Just as I thought. Right under my nose. Thanks for the assist!

I think it's gonna be lots of fun no matter which side you take.  Jim Dunnigan used to say "Everybody needs a Bulge game periodically to cleanse the blood" or words to that effect.   jonny Propeller Hat
07-20-2022, 01:44 AM,
much appreciated ! will try it soon