• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Waterloo PBEM (Closed)
06-28-2022, 09:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 09:01 AM by LordDeadwood.)
Opponent Wanted  Waterloo PBEM (Closed)
Ok, I'm ready to dip my toes in a Nappy PBEM game. Would like to play scen. #22 Quatre Bras hist. as the French for my first go. I've only played a few black-powder games (ACW and 7YW) and didn't really "get it", but the new updates for the Napoleonic games have whetted my appetite again. I like the phased play, but I realize that's a lot of emails so maybe with the auto defensive fire rule? Otherwise I'm open to optional rules. Usually good for a turn a day.
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2022, 03:38 PM,
RE: Waterloo PBEM
(06-28-2022, 09:40 PM)LordDeadwood Wrote: Ok, I'm ready to dip my toes in a Nappy PBEM game. Would like to play scen. #22 Quatre Bras hist. as the French for my first go. I've only played a few black-powder games (ACW and 7YW) and didn't really "get it", but the new updates for the Napoleonic games have whetted my appetite again. I like the phased play, but I realize that's a lot of emails so maybe with the auto defensive fire rule? Otherwise I'm open to optional rules. Usually good for a turn a day.

I may be interested in that.  Def the autodef fire, and for optional rules, I can send you what I suggest, and most of them will be from the suggested rules on this forum.

I can't promise a file every night, but I think that is a pretty smale scenario.  So on some nights you could get 2-3 a night.  So it goes; if you are interested.
07-02-2022, 03:13 AM,
RE: Waterloo PBEM
PM sent.