• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - Video Updates
04-04-2022, 06:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 06:42 AM by Jason Petho.)
a_Arrow  A Week in Binh Long - Video Updates
I have started an AAR (after action report) on the forum on A Week in the Binh Long. This is an introduction to the scenario/campaign monster that is available currently in CS Vietnam. I have an idea of posting a video summary as the AAR progresses every handful of turns. What do you think?

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2022, 10:45 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - Video Updates
Are all the games going to have scenarios like VN?
04-05-2022, 12:53 AM,
Yes, I believe so indeed.
Send this user an email
04-05-2022, 10:29 PM,
Looking forward to them.
04-06-2022, 01:39 AM,
If you have ideas for these type of scenarios in EFIII, let me know in a new thread!
Send this user an email
04-13-2022, 04:18 AM,
This is the first five turns of the scenario where I give a brief overview of the current situation and the plan ahead. I have an idea of posting a video summary as the AAR progresses every handful of turns. What do you think?

Send this user an email
04-18-2022, 04:18 AM,
Here is the video AAR of turns 6 to 10 of the 420 turn A Week in Binh Long. There are seven days within this scenario, each day being 40 day turns and 20 night turns. Each day will bring a new mission for each of the battalions under my command. In this video, I give a brief overview of the last five turns and the actions that I have encountered thus far. Snipers, IEDs, Minefields and movement. Lots and lots of movement. There are already lessons to be learned with the two battalions operating in the field on Day 1, 2d/28th Infantry and 1st/16th Infantry.

Send this user an email
04-26-2022, 10:14 AM,
Here is the video AAR of turns 11 to 15 of the 420 turn A Week in Binh Long. There are seven days within this scenario, each day being 40 day turns and 20 night turns. Each day will bring a new mission for each of the battalions under my command. In this video, I give a brief overview of the last five turns and the actions that I have encountered thus far. Snipers, IEDs, Minefields and movement. It seems I spotted a leader type unit, that I couldn't find again and I am building the Firebase at LZ LOUISIANA 5. Area ALABAMA is nearly all secure.

Send this user an email
07-06-2022, 08:31 AM,
Here is the video AAR of turns 21 to 25 of the 420 turn A Week in Binh Long. There are seven days within this scenario, each day being 40 day turns and 20 night turns. Each day will bring a new mission for each of the battalions under my command. In this video, I give a brief overview of the last five turns and the actions that I have encountered thus far. Attack plans and future plans for various units. 1st/16th has pretty well secured all of Area ALABAMA while 2d/28th has nearly completed securing Area KILO and LOUISIANA, there are some Viet Cong holding out which are slowly being surrounded to be eliminated.

Send this user an email