• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Creating a Panzer / Modern Campaigns mod
06-17-2022, 02:45 AM,
Help  Creating a Panzer / Modern Campaigns mod
I've been trying to get my hands on the old Panzer/Modern Campaigns version 2.0 map graphics but with no luck. So I figure why not create a mod using the Panzer Battles maps graphics. Except I have no clue how and little time to dedicate to it.

So is there anybody here willing to assist with helping create such a mod that would be compatible with both Panzer Campaigns and Modern Campaigns using Panzer Battles map graphics? 

Depending on the degree of assistance there will be a gift card or two on the table.....

Let me know
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2022, 05:36 AM,
RE: Creating a Panzer / Modern Campaigns mod
I've just recently done something similar with porting TOAW's textures to MC, along with redrawing all the unit boxes and symbols. (There's even a thread, but I wonder if anyone can see it.)
If you use GIMP, I can send you the template files and masking layers. Save for the 50% textures, porting graphics to MC is straight forward. I don't know how "friendly" PzB's texture files are, regarding slicing and rescaling, though. At least you won't have to cater for transparency like with TOAW.
06-19-2022, 12:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2022, 12:53 AM by Flying Officer Carstairs.)
RE: Creating a Panzer / Modern Campaigns mod
Yes, I can see the pics in your thread.